Phoenix

Phoenix flinched hearing thunder roar in the sky.
"Let's get back on the bus until the storm passes"Mal sighed "of course it would rain today"
Phoenix was about to board the bus when something caught his eye. He turned his head to see a flash of pale green hair.
"What the?" He whispered as he bolted to follow.
"PRINCE PHOENIX!" A guard had shouted but Phoenix didn't care.
He followed the figure with pale green hair as they hoped building to building. Finally thanks to a flash of lightening he could see the figure was a girl.
"Hey! What are you doing?!" He shouted thinking how dangerous it could be being up on the roof.
The girl quickly turned to see him however when she did she slipped falling. His eyes widen as he ran as fast as he could catching the girl before she could hit the ground.
"Woah are you okay?" He asked as the girl made eye contact with him. Her eyes being the palest green color he had ever seen.
"Can you put me down please?..." she whispered.
"Oh right sorry!" He said sitting her down gently "Are you alright though?"
"I'm fine" she answered.
"Well uh we have a bus back that way if you wanna get out of the r-"
"No thank you"
"Why not?"
The girl went to open her mouth to speak but quickly closed it as her eyes widen.
"What? What is-" Phoenix turned to see figure staring them down.
"We need to go" the girl whispered grabbing his sleeve.
"What why?"
"Trust me!"
Phoenix watched as the girl ran off before following her to who knows where or what...