Phoenix

"We had a deal didn't we Mar?"
Phoenix glanced at Mar to see she was shaking now. Pulling at her sleeves nervously, this boy terrified her, he hated seeing her like this.
"What kind of deal?" Phoenix asked.
"Oh he doesn't know?" Howard snickered.
"Leave him out of this Howard..." Mar begged.
"You want to know the real reason she can't cure her own curse? Because I told her if she goes any where near Mal my crew and I would attack the auradon kids, including Lady Mal if she did"
Phoenix's eyes widen as he looked at Mar. this whole time he figured she was just too stubborn to talk to her sister, but this whole time she was trying to protect her. He understood that feeling all too well.
"I get magic like the one Mar was struck with, my father tells me over and over the stories of what he witness it does, and since maleficent copied...It's only a matter of time before Mar is an icicle, and won't that just destroy little lady Mal's heart"
Phoenix shook his head as Howard tilted his head back laughing. He glanced at Mar one last time to see green ice forming on her hand. Her fear seemed to make it grow. He shrugged off his auradon prep jacket draping it over her shoulders making her flinch as he turned towards Howard.
"How about a new deal hm?"