Mar

Mar gritted her teeth as she ran only looking back to see if the boy was still following before she ducked under a broken building. She grabbed ahold of the boy pulling him in. The boy opened his mouth but she quickly covered it placing her fingertip to her lips to tell him to keep quiet. She waited until the footsteps of the figure they had ran into was gone before she removed her hand from his mouth.
"Well uh this is an awkward first meeting" the boy said "I'm Phoenix by the way"
"You better get back to your bus" mar Stated.
Mar sighed dusting herself off as she stood up.
"Why did we run from that uh-"
"That was Harold son of Hans and none of your concern why we had to run just get back to the bus while you still can"
Mar fixing her fingerless messy gloves as she held onto the strap of her bag staring to leave when suddenly the boy, Phoenix called out to her.
"Can I at least get your name?" He asked.
"Why do you want my name?"
"I would like to know who I ran into and who apparently saved me from what was the name was now"
"Harold"
"Right so uh your name?"
Mar turned her head as she looked at him. She held back a snort as he gave her a cheesy grin.
"It's...Mar.."
"Well Mar thank you, I hope to see you once again"
Mar blinked slowly but couldn't help but to smile, actually smile a little bit. Even though she would never see him again...