the day i didn't believe

Old sports pov

I was burst out of joy from yesterday, i woke up, got dressed and went out back to the pizzaria. I instantly saw the recognisable eggplant and hugged him immediately. I looked at him with love struck eyes "hey davey" i said lovingly "heya sportsy, it feels like yesterday didnt happen am i right?" He said rubbing the back of his neck "yea but i can fix that" i said staring into his eyes "and how sportsy" he said kinda confused.

Daves pov

Before i even had time to think of an idea i was on the ground and old sport was on top of me kissing me deeply and making the kiss more passionate i stared into his eyes while kissing him. I slowly melted into the kiss and i pulled away ftom him slowly so we could catch our breath. I got off of him and let him breathe.

Old sports pov

We walked in the pizzaria and got greeted by the phone himself  "hello, hello hello" the phone said "yea we can hear you and see you phone face" i said proudly "oh hey guys didnt see you there" he replied "we can see that" Dave had said while rolling his eyes "right well Dave you need to wear a mascot suit you should know which is yours and which is the orange guy that i can never remember" he stated "its ja-" i was cut off by dave interupting "its old sport!" He said while gleaming his weird and creepy smile i love so dearly "he can h-hecking speak for himself dave so go on whats your name you said it began with a j" he looked at me with a questionable  look "its Old sport" i quickly said while clearly sweating ".......right" he said i could just about hear him say 'wtf'