[big ol' fluffsters] Ralis Sedarys x Reader ~Part Two~

Art by me

Ralis and I were just friends. Nothing more.

~

I saw Ralis leaning over a table, staring at blood that was splattered all over. I sneaked up behind him, wrapping my arms around his waist. He jumped, trying to grab his weapon, but I whispered to him, "Hey,...it's just me." He calmed down instantly, letting me cling onto him. I rested my head on his shoulder, breathing in his scent.

"W-what are you doing..?" He asked, heat rising to his face.

"What does it look like?" I gently nuzzled his neck, causing him to blush more.

"Can we please hang out today...?" I asked the red elf.

"I..t-think....? I'm..not that busy..." I tightened my grip on him, then basically dragged him home. I pulled him down on the bed and just had him lay on me.

"Why are we doing this." He asked, rolling his gorgeous, red eyes.

"Because." I stroked his messy, red hair, seeing him relax so easily. It's fun finding his weaknesses. He adjusted himself so he was laying next to me. I nuzzled my arm hesitantly, a bright blush dusting his face.

"You're so adorable, you know?" I said. Ralis looked at me with confusion.

"Why are you doing all of this?" I laid on his chest, snuggling him.

"Because we're best friends." I dug my face in the crook of his neck, feeling his breathing quicken. I felt him wrap his arms around my waist loosely.

"I...guess..uh...I never had a friend...like you...so...I..am new to all of this." In Ralis' room, I saw a sweatshirt. I got off of him, and went over to the sweatshirt. It had a Slipknot logo on it.

"You like Slipknot? I didn't know that was something you liked." Ralis' already red face turned even redder.

"Oh..uh, yeah..." He said. He sat up, playing with the covers on his bed. I put his sweatshirt on, finding that it's too big for me. I grinned at him.

"Why..." He asked. I jumped on him, snuggling into his chest.

"Why not?" He stood up, making me fall on my back. My head crashed on his many pillows, he closed the door, smiling. When he returned he pinned me down, grinning playfully. I looked into his love filled eyes, then smiled. He snuggled into my neck, relaxing. 

"I love you." I said. Ralis looked at me, smirking.

"I've figured." He gently pecked my lips. I blushed, looking away. He gently grabbed my chin, making me look at him. He kissed me, longer this time. I hesitantly kissed back, feeling warm energy flow through me. I felt happier.

"I love you. Love you so much more than you think." He whispered. I gasped as I saw that everything was fading to white. What's happening?!

I jumped awake, seeing a confused Ralis at my side.

"Oh, you're up." Why do I keep having weird dreams about Ralis...I only see him as a friend...(or do I?)

Ralis seemed sad. He wasn't as talkative.

"Hey, you okay?" I asked. He was muttering something under his breath.

"I'm a monster...I killed all of those innocent miners..." He repeated. I stared at him.

"Uh, Ral...?" Ralis looked a dagger, remembering all the screams of the innocent, the slashing, cutting, feeling the blood pour all over his body and face. Why am I casually eating ice cream while writing this dark part

"RALIS!" I screamed. Ralis didn't look at me. I saw his gaze on the dagger, and took it.

"Ralis, no, don't. I don't know why you're acting like this,...but stop. You're scaring me." I said. Ralis stared down at my hand holding the weapon, tears falling from his eyes.

"Ral,..." I cupped his cheek, startling him.

"Hm?" He asked, furrowing him brows. 

"What's wrong with you?"

"...Some of us were meant to be outlived..." He mumbled. I stroked his tears away, leaning my forehead on his. His cheeks burned.

"You're not a monster...You didn't know it would backfire that badly. I still love you, even if you say you're a monster and have killed innocent people. You're still Ralis." I whispered.

"I should have burned."

"No, sto- RALIS!" Ralis passed out. Passing out was normal for him, especially after worshiping, well...that monster. I gently brought his cold body towards me, making him lean on me. I leaned back on him, closing my eyes.

"Oh,...poor Ralis...." I cooed. I stroked his cheek, gently placing a kiss on his lips.

"If only you saw the truth...Both truths." I fell asleep, Ralis gripping my hand. 

~

I woke up to find I was laying on Ralis' lap, my head on his chest.

"Morning..." He whispered.

"Hey, how you holding up?" He sighed, laying down.

"You're right." He said. I grinned. With much determination from those words, I leaned down and kissed him, quickly being kissed back. I ran my fingers through his messy hair. We seperated, panting slightly. He had a smirk on his face.

"I always knew you liked me, Y/n."

"Well good. Now uh....do you want to be my Dark El-"

"I just kissed you what do you think? Of course I'll be your Dark Elf." I snuggled into his chest.

"I love you."

"I love you so much, you don't even have an idea how much."

836 words~