Chapter three

I wake up early in the morning to get ready for the plane ride.

I got out of bed and took a shower. I got changed into something comfortable and ate my breakfast.

I go downstairs with my suitcase and put my suitcase by the door.

"You ready to go Sadie?"

"Yes mom." I said. We packed the car with my suitcase and left for the airport in Huston, Texas.

We arrived at like 7:30. I got out and grabbed my bags. My mom came out to say goodbye.

"Call me when you land in Georgia. Goodbye and be safe and I love you."

"Ok mom I will. Goodbye and I will and love you too." She kissed my head and watched me walk into the air port.

I walked up to the counter and gave them my suit cases and walked over to the security place to go to the other side of the air port.

I got my bag for the plane and my phone. I walked over to my gate A5 (if any of you gets it, I love you forever)  I sat down and hid myself from people.

30 minutes go by and more people sit down. I sigh and just kept on reading.
30 more minutes go by and now they start boarding people onto the plain.

"First class may go first." The person said. I get up and she scanned my ticket. I walk into the plane and sit down at my spot and continue to read my book.

I look out the window and I see that we are fixing to fly up. I look out the window and watched as we go up into the sky. A woman comes by asking if I want anything.

"Just water and a salad please." She heads back to get what I want and then arrives and gives it to me. I thanked her and stared to eat my salad.

I put my earbuds in and listened to music. I looked out the window and see the white fluffy clouds surrounding the plane. I sigh and put my head back. I later feel asleep.

~•Time skip because I'm a lazy potato•~

I wake up to the attendant saying we are landing. I pack my bag and looked out the window to watch us land.

The tires skidded along the landing and we landed safely on the ground. I look around to see if any of my stuff was out. I kept in listening to music and left the plane once they said I was allowed to get off the plane.

I quickly grabbed suitcases and went to my driver. He helped me put my suitcase in the car. We left the air port and went to my hotel. I walked in my room and called my mom to let her know that I landed safely and that I'm at the hotel.

I lay on the bed and look at the ceiling. I sigh and close my eyes and think about life. I see things rush in my head like me turning Vegan and I do not regret it. I open my eyes and order some food and waited for it.

My food arrived and I ate it on the bed while watching TV. I put the dishes on the table and I jumped in the shower and got changed into some new clothes.

"Oh my god, being in new clothes and washed feels good." I said laughing.

I walked back into my room and threw myself on the bed. I climb under the covers and fell alseep.