Chapter seven

As soon as Noah left, I kinda jumped up and down a bit. I quickly went into my suitcase and opened it. I rummaged through looking for a bathing suit until I found my black and white striped one piece bathing suit and half of the back is exposed. I rush into the bathroom and changed into it. I got out and looked to find my flip flops. I found my flip flops and found my sunglasses. I grabbed my brush and rebrushed my hair.  I packed a bag filled with snacks, a towel, my little radio and my book. I put on some high waisted shorts and a black tank top. The door knocked. I answered it to reveal Noah. He wore a white shirt and his black swim trunks with his slip on shoes.

"Ok, let's go swimming." I said and smiled.  He smiled and grabbed my bag.

"What did you put in here Sadie?"

"Snacks, towels, my little stero, and book."

"You are bringing a book?"

"Yes I am, when I don't want to get in the water, I just read." We walk out and she shut and locked the door. We headed to the elevator and I pressed the button to go to the main floor.  The doors opened and we walked in. I pressed the button for the main floor and the doors started to shut. The elevator slowly went down until it arrived at the main door. The doors opened and we both walked out. We headed towards the parking garage.

"Uh, Noah, is this gonna be safe? Your only 16."

"Yeah, it's gonna be fine." He said and smile at the end. He found the car that was supposed to be his when we first arrived here. He unlocked it and  opened up the back driver side door and put the bags down. He shut the door and went over to the passe ger side and opened the door for me.

"Thank you kind sir. "

"No problem, my lady." He say. We both laughed. I got in and he shut the door. He ran over to the driver side and opened the door and got in. He shut the door, turned to car on and put my seat belt on. I already had hers on. I fumbled with the radio until she found the station that we both liked. The pop songs that also have old pop songs from like the 70's ro early 2000. He backed out and drove off to the secret swimming spot.

"Ok, so, where is this swimming spot at,  Mr. Schnapp?"

"Well, Miss. Sink, it's in country side and it's absolutely beautiful." He said while driving down out of the parking lot and into the busy road. A song came on. Bust a move by Young MC. Noah tried so hard to rap the song.

"Noah, stop, just stop." I say laughing.

"What? Why? Do you hate it??" He said.

"It's awful Noah, it's awful." I say giggling at the end. He sang the rest of the song to himself. Then a new song came on, it was  The Story of my Life by One Direction.

We sang the song and when the chorus came on we screamed them.

"THE STORY OF MY LIFE I TAKE HER HOME!! I DRIVE ALL NIGHT TO KEEP HER WARM AND TIME, IS FROZEN! THE STORY OF MY LIFE I GIVE HER HOPE! I SPEND HER LOVE UNTIL IT'S BROKE INSIDE!! THE STORY OF MY LIFE!!"  We sange the rest of the song and Noah entered the highway while the song blared loudly in the car. I couldn't help but laugh and smile at this. We never did this. It's fun when you get to do this, especially with a friend.

He started driving into one of the exits. And in a few minutes goes by, we were in a little town called Greenfield. It actually reminded me of Texas. I looked out of the window, smiling at the sight. 

"Ok, so, we have to go down a dirt road and then go down another dirt road and then go down another dirt road and then we should be there." He said, looking at the road signs.

Then a song popped up, it was Story of My Life by One Direction. Yes, I know, such a cheesy song from an old british band that almost a million people fell in love with. I looked at all the shops and the restaurants that we went buy. People walking instead of driving. People were waving when we drove by. We waved back obviously. Noah turned down a dirt road and went ow down it. I rolled down my window and shut the AC off and let the air hit me in the face while he drove down the road. He came to a halt when he saw the turn and slowly turned right.

"Noah, that is one way to get into an accident."

"What's the first one?"

"Speeding down the dirt road when it's wet or dry and you can die from it, too." He looked at me in shock. I giggled a little and looked out of my side and see the trees go by. He went down the dirt road and then turned left. He drove down the dirt road until we saw water and no one there.

"Here we are. Our very own little swinging spot." He said when he came to a stop. I rolled up my window and grabbed my stuff from the back and opened my door to hear the birds chirping and the water crystal clear. The sand didn't have any trash in it and you could see a the fish that were swimming in the water. There was a tall dock on the left and a water dock to my right. Birds flew on the sky and it was just perfect honestly. I go to the sand and set up my stuff and sit down in my towel. Noah came up besides me and sat down.

"OW OW OW!" He screamed when he sat on the sand.

"Yeah, it's hot. Sit in the towel." I say moving to the right a bit. He sat down on the towel and looked at the view.

"It's so beautiful." He said.

"Yeah, it is. It's calm and nice and you can hear the birds chirping and see through the water." I say. He looks at me and I look at him and we smile. I look at the water and see the water riple. Noah gets up and takes his shirt off, slips off his shoes and goes into the water, but only to return immediately.

"It's cold, it's cold." He said. I looked at him while he sat down.

"Yeah. I thought so." I say laughing at the end. Noah laughs too. I take out my little radio and turned on my bluetooth and connected it to my phone. I put some old pop songs on there and took my short and shorts off. I get up and go towards the water. I slowly walk in and see the tiny fish go to my feet and I giggle because it was tickling me. I slowly walk more into the water until I was neck deep. I look back and see Noah was gonna jump on the tall dock.

"COME ON NOAH!!" I say. He runs and then jumps off the dock towards the deep side. He lands in the water and slowly come back up. He started to swim towards me. He popped up when he was right in front of me and I screamed a bit. "Noah. Don't do that!" He laughed and cam a little closer to me than usual. "Noah, what are you doing?" I felt his arms wrap around my waist.

"Don't worrie." He said and then he tossed me into the deep side. I screamed and landed into the deep side.

"NOAH YOU ARE DEAD!" I say as soon as I get back up. I hear him laugh and I swim back up into shore and look for him. I see he is on the dock. I run up to the dock and as soon as I got there he was fixing to jump of but I ran and wrapped my arms around his waist and we both came off the dock and landed in the water.