chapter six

I woke up at like 3:10 and looked around my room and sighed. I get up and look out of my window to see the hustling people walk around to get to places. And then I saw the familiar red headed girl. Sadie. Me and her friends but it's just that we don't hang out. I mean, she tries but I don't hang out with her and I feel bad about it. So yeah.

I sigh and look away from the window. I get up and look in my suitcase for my brush. I finally found it. It was in my clothes. Wow, I am very disorganized.  I brushed my hair and then I ate my snacks that were in my bag. I look out of the window again and see Sadie walking back. I texted her.

Noah
Sadie

Heyyyyy

Hey Noah.

Are you at the hotel?

Yes I am I got here like a few hours ago. Are you here?

Yeah, I got here a few hours ago, too.

You wanna hang out in my room?

Sure, what room is it?

Room 350.

Oh ok, see ya later alligator

Ok, I will see you in a bit.

I shut my phone off and smile. Wow, this is gonna be a fun day, honestly. I out my phone in my pocket and walk out of my room. I shut my door and head towards the elevator.  I was on floor five. I pressed the button with my foot and the doors open. I walk in  and pressed the button with the dumber three and the doors started closing. The elevator slowly moved down to the third floor. When it arrived, the doors opened and I walked out. I looked at the door with the number 350 on it. After like a minute, I found the room. I knocked on the door and was greeted by Sadie.  I smiled and she smiled. She moved out of the way.

"Come in, Mr. Schnapp." She said. I laughed and walked in. She shut the door and walk over to her bed and sat down on it. "So, how was the plane ride?"

"I slept the whole way here." I said with a laugh. "What about you?"

"Oh, I slept halfway through the flight. I mean, it was gorgeous but I was just really exhausted. You can sit down." She said giggling at the end. I laughed a little and sat down in a chair. "So, how was New York?"

"Oh, you know, the usual. Hanging out with my friends. Um, me and Millie went to a Fendi fashion thing. And I went to a party for the first time and it was fun and everything, it's just the headache was bad."

"Let me guess. The flashing lights, the loud pounding music, and the screaming?" I looked at her in disbelief.

"How did you know?"

"My brothers, they went to like a whole bunch of parties when I was younger. That's why." I laughed at that. "What?"

"It would be funny to hear three brothers groan in pain because of their head aches. 'Mom, can I have some asprin?' And 'Mom, can I get bath?' Like I mean come on now."

She laughed a bit at what I said. "Yeah, they actually did. They complained all day and mom had enough and told them that if they ever gone to another party. They are gonna take care of themselves and that is what they get when they go to parties and it was really funny." She say laughing at the end. I laughed, too.

"So, how was Texas?"

"Oh you know, the usual. Playing with my sister, doing my Kate Spade modeling, um, me and Millie hanging out. I actually got to hangout with Lilia Buckingham, Millie's best friend. And school."

"So basically, nothing interesting?"

"If you say so." She said with a smile. We sat there for maybe like a good five minutes in silence. I broke the silence when I asked if she wanted to go swimming. I knew a great place to swim at. It was like out of the country and it's beautiful.

"Yeah, sure. Let me just get changed into a bathing suit." Sh said

"Ok, I will get out of the way and get changed into some swim trunks."

"Ok, if I get done before you, I will text you."

"Ok, see ya in a bit. "

"See ya." She said as I walks out of her room. Once I was out in the hallway, she shut her door. I smiled even bigger and walked over to the elevator and pressed the button. The doors opened and then I saw Finn. I smiled.

"Hey Finn." I walked into the elevator and then the doors shut.

"Hey Noah, we get to share a room." He smiled.

"Ah, ok, well, me and Sadie are gonna go to a place to swim at in a little bit but um, I already claimed my bed. I didn't make my bed. But yeah."

He looked at me. "Wait Sadie is here already?"

"Yeah,  she came here like a few hours ago."

"Oh ok. Well, when you see her again, tell her I said hey." He said and then smiled.

"Ok, will do captian." I say with a smile. The elevator door opened and we both walked out into the hallway and to our room. I unlocked our door and opened the door. We walked in and Finn went straight to the neat bed that was beside mine. I look in my suitcase for a pair of swim truncks. I found my black pair. I picked them and then shut the door. I went into the bathroom and shut the door, got changed and then went back into the room. I picked my towel and then put on my slip on shoes. I grabbed phone.

"By Finn, see you in a little bit."

"Ok, see ya in a bit."

I walked out of the room and headed into the elevator. I kicked the button and the door opened. I walked in and pressed button number three. The doors close and the elevator started to go down. A minute later, the elevator stops and the doors open. I walk out and head to Sadie's room. I knock on her door and she opens it.

She was wearing high waisted light blue shorts and a black tank top. Her bathing suit was under because of the staps at her shoulder.

"Ok, let's go swimming." She said and smiled.  I smiled and I grabbed her bag.

"What did you put in here Sadie?"

"Snacks, towels, my little stero, and book."

"You are bringing a book?"

"Yes I am, when I don't want to get in the water, I just read." We walk out and she shut and locked the door. We headed to the elevator and she pressed the button to go to the main floor.  The doors opened and we walked in. She pressed the button for the main floor and the doors started to shut. The elevator slowly went down until it arrived at the main door. The doors opened and we both walked out. We headed towards the parking garage.

"Uh, Noah, is this gonna be safe? Your only 16."

"Yeah, it's gonna be fine." I say and smile at the end. I found the car that was supposed to be mine when I first arrived here. I unlocked it and I opened up the back driver side door and put the bags down. I shut the door and went over to the passe ger side and opened the door for Sadie.

"Thank you kind sir. "

"No problem, my lady." I say. We both laughed. She got in and I shut the door. I ran over to the driver side and opened the door and got in. I shut the door, turned to car on and put my seat belt on. Sadie already had hers on.  She fumbled with the radio until she found the station that we both liked. The pop songs that also have old pop songs from like the 70's ro early 2000. I backed out and drove off to the secret swimming spot.