Chapter 8

Ha! Bet you didnt see that coming huh!? ALSO THERE IS AN A/N AND I HIGHLY SUGEST YOU READ IT THANK YOU

|BEEP| |BEEP| |BE-|

I shut off my very annoying alarm. It is now three in the morning and my plane leaves at five in the morning. I didnt even go to sleep until eleven o'clock last night.

I groan and shut it off. I lay in my bed still until I hear my brother running into my room with a pot and a spoon and clanging them together to make a god awful racket sound.

"WAKE UP YOU LAZY BUM! IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO GET UP FOR YOUR PLANE!" He screamed while banging the spoon in the pot.

"I'M UP!! JESUS!" I say while shooting up from my bed. Nick laughed.

"Good 'cause mom made breakfast. Pancakes and bacon. Get there before I eat it all!" He said. He ran out of my room and down the stairs. I ran after him.

"NO!" I screamed. I ran down the stairs and beat him to the kitchen. I sat down on the stool and smiled.

"Oh!" Mom screamed. She laughed a little. "You scared me. Don't do that to me." I laughed.

"Sorry mom. I had to beat Nick so that he didn't eat all the food."

Mom shook her head. "It's not true, ya know. He won't do that."

"He did that before!" I said. Mom laughed.

"Okay, well, here ya go." She handed me my plate and a fork and knife. I smiled and began eating my food. Nick came down and sat next to me.

"That's very rude sir." I laughed hard.

"Okay, so? You are mean to me when it comes to food." I say. Nick laughs

"That's because I love food."

"Oh haha." I say and eat my food. "These pancakes are delicious mom!" I say with my mouth full of food.

She giggled. "Thank you sweetheart." I ate my food and then put the dirty, empty plate in the sink. I went back to my room to change into something comfy, which was a black shirt and high waisted green sweat pants and a matching green jacket and then I  brushed my hair. I placed the black bucket hat on and went into my bathroom to brush my teeth.

I walked out of the bathroom and grabbed my phone. The time read three thirty. I guess I could take a quick nap. I take my hat off and played down. I placed the hat on my face and closed my eyes. I fell alseep very fast.

"FIIINNNNN!" I heard my name being yelled. I shook it off and went back to sleep.

"FINN WOLFHARD! GET DOWN HERE THIS INSTANT! WE ARE LEAVING!" My mom screamd. I got up and put my bucket hat back on. I grabbed my black shoes and put them on and then grabbed my ear buds, my guitar and my luggage. I rush down stairs to see my mother at the bottom, looking very disappointed.

"Sorry mom. I took a nap." I say. She softened and took my luggage and went to the car. I followed behind and got in the car. I placed the guitar next to me and put my ear buds in and went to my music app. I selected playlist and shut my phone off. I looked out the window. I feel alseep.

"Hey, we are here." Mom said, shaking me.i snort a little.

"Huh? What?" I say.

"We are here, we're at the airport." She said, while opening her door. I opened the door and went to the trunk. Mom opened the trunk and I grabbed my luggage. "Okay, call me when you land or when you get to your room. Okay?"

"Okay, mom, I will. I love you."

She kissed my head. "I love you too. Be safe." She said. I waved bye to her and then my bodyguard came up next to me and we walked over to where the plans were. Fans tried to get to me, but we quickly ran to the planes.

Once we arrived, I git on my plane and sat down on my chair. I looked out the window and then closed my eyes. I opened my eyes with a sigh. I buckled my seat belt and put my music back on and closed my eyes and the next thing I knew, the plane was going up. I fell asleep.

~•time skip•~

I woke up from the plane landing. I looked out to see the sun had already risen. I streched and put my stuff together. The plane came to a halt when it landed. I got up and put my stuff on and got off the plane. I walked out and it was sunny out, and, as usual, hot. I got in the car and the driver drove off to the hotel we are staying at.

Once he came to a stop, I got out and grabbed all of my stuff and headed up to the elevator. I got in and pressed the button. The elevator was a slow ride, as usual. The doors open and I see Noah getting in.

"Hey Finn." Noah said while walking into the elevator and then the doors shut.

"Hey Noah, we get to share a room." I say with a smile.

"Ah, ok, well, me and Sadie are gonna go to a place to swim at in a little bit but um, I already claimed my bed. I didn't make my bed. But yeah."

I looked at him. "Wait Sadie is here already?"

"Yeah,  she came here like a few hours ago."

"Oh ok. Well, when you see her again, tell her I said hey." I said and then smiled.

"Ok, will do captian." He say with a smile. The elevator stopped and the doors opened slowly. Noah went out first and then I did. We went to our room and he unlocked it and opened the door. I went straight to the neat bed. I put my stuff down and jumped face first into the bed.

"Ah a nice cloud." I say muffled. I moved myself to where I was facing up. Noah looked in his suitcase for his black trunks and then shut the door. He went into the bathroom and changed. I was on my phone and then he walks out of the bathroom with his white shirt on and black swim trunks. He slips on his slip on shoes and grabs and towel and keys.

"Bye Finn, see you in a bit."

"Okay, see you in a bit." And with that he left. I take off my shoes, jackets and hat and placed them neatly next to my suit case. I went back to my bed and under covers and fell to sleep.

A/n: Okay, I know I am not writing the book right now. I have ALOT of things happening like I just moved back k to my home state which is Connecticut and I have to start going to therapy now because of all the stuff that happened to me in the past and now. I also am helping all of my friends with all that is happening with me right now like with me moving and now I'm going to a new school. Like I used to go to a small country school and now I'm probably gonna go to a BIG school now which usually is a city school. But yeah I hope you guys enjoy this book while I'm still writing it.

                                        ~Andy