Part 1

Being Famous is a really feeling good, it was the dream of anyone of us. A girl named Natie is a famous girl in their school, she's a really famous , there's a lot of boys falling love and had fallen love at her, she's beautiful that's why she has a lot of suitors .One Guy named Rico Had Fallen Love at her, Rico is just a Nerd at their school so that it's very impossible that Natie will fall love at him too. Even if Rico was just a nerd he's also a very genius Guy, and a lot of boys were having Jelous at him, so that they treating Rico like a animal.Rico Can't Fight Back Because he cant .And He can't also tell it to her parents and teachers because he'll be ruined if he did.

Although Rico is just a nerd he has a very kind friend Named Jenny, He met Jenny when were they just elementary. Since they were elementary, Jenny was always there for Rico, especially If he was Rejected By Natie, Because anytime Rico is giving a gift to Natie, Natie is Just Throwing it to The Trashcan, so that Rico is always sad. But nevertheless , Jenny Is Never failed to make the smile at Rico's Face. Jenny is So Confused Why Rico Isn't Giving Up. But jenny Is Just Supporting Rico.

One afternoon, it's Time to go home, But Rico Went At The mall To Buy A Gift For Natie. After He bought Gift for Natie He saw Jenny so He Approached at Her. "Hey Jenny, Have You Done Our Project In Science?" He asked "Yes I've Done That One, Wait What's That?'' she answered "Oh yed, Its My gift Fir Natie " he answered "what, Rico aren't You getting tired of that Job, Natie was allways been rejecting You" she told "I am Always Believing That She'll Also Like Me" He Answered "Ok" She answered.After That, Rico was Just Go Home And Did his homework.

Natie Is Approaching at Rico and she kissed Rico. A lot of students couldn't believed what natie did, even rico can't believed whats happening , he can't feel his whole body. All boys that bullying him are say sorry for what they've done. Then Rico Propose to Natie, And Natie Said Yes. Rico is So happy . He Heard His Mother's Voice "Wake Up, Its Morning" then He is so sad Because He's Just Dreaming. Then He get Ready To Go at school . He Saw Jenny so That they Come to school together. After Awhile Rico Checked His Locker , Then He saw a Very Shocking Thing......

Follow And Vote !!