Part 7

Rico Didn't Really Expect that His Secret Admirer Was his best friend. "Why Are You giving me a Gift?" Confusing Question Of Rico , What? N-no , I-Ive Never g-gave you a g-gift" Answered Jenny ," Don't Pretend , I saw You On My Camera I Placed on My Locker!" Rico Said. Then Jenny was Just Run away With Her Ashamed Face, She Really felt Embarrassed To Rico. After that Day, EveryTime Rico Is Approaching At Jenny, Jenny was Always Been Staying aways From Rico Rico Was So sad.

Rico P.O.V

Why she's Always Been Staying away From Me, I wanna Back The Time When We were Happy Together, Since I Had Known that she is My secret admirer, I'm Always Eating Lunch Alone, I'm Always Reviewing Alone , And I am Always Reading On Library.....alone..I Felt Like different, I Felt Very Lonely, Om That Time , I Understand What does My father Talking About, He Don't Want me To Be Bad Boy , Because He want Me to finish My study. I've never Realize That Jenny was My .........Was My secret Admirer, since We were Elementary , she's Always There For Me. And She Helped Me To Go Out At The Jail . She's Always Been There Everytime I Need Her Help, Why Didn't I Realise That. I Felt Now Lonely.

Then Her Daddy Is Knocking,

"Hey Rico, We Have To Leave ImmediateLy , Because Your Aunt Claire Need Us On the Next Day We will Leave , Think If You wanna go With Us." His daddy said

Rico Just Got Home Sad and Just Fell down At his Bed, He Really Thinking About Jenny.. Always.. .Then after One Week. .. Every night Before He Sleep, He always Thinking Jenny And Just Stand up..

Follow Nad Like this....