Part 2

When he Opened His Locker, He saw A Flowers and Chocolate , "Wow, That's so Sweet" Jenny Said. "I don't Think So, But Who Put This On Here ?" Rico Ask "I Think It's Your secret Admirer" Jenny said "Do I have?" Rico ask "Yes!" Jenny answered

After That, Rico Spy His Locker To Know Who put Those Flowers And Chocolates At his Locker. "Rico, stop Spying, You will Never Knew Who was Brought Those Chocolates And flowers at Your Locker" Jenny said .

Many Days Has Come, But Rico Don't Know Who's Giving Him A gift. And Anytime He Looking At His Locker, He always Seeing A Gift. But he Is Very Confused, Who Will Person That Will Give Him a Gift If He's Just a Nerd?.

Rico Just Go Home And While He doing His Homeworks, He is Thinking About The Gift. "Who'll Give me A Gift? Im just a Nerd?" Then He's Just Continued What he's Doing.Every Night , He is Always Thinking About That. He Is Very Confused. He Try To ask At Her Classmates And School Mates, But No one Knows . Who Are You, ?" he asked To himself.

Rico Wake Up Early. He Immediately went to school then He went To His Locker, He Left A Letter at His Locker then He put a Bell At His Locker , Si That He'll Knew If someone Opened at His Locker Room.

A while Ago while He is On Canteen. He Heard The bell He Put at His Locker. The He immediately Went To His Locker. Then He saw................

Follow Me And Like it.....