Part 6

He wake Up Early And He Went At His Friends House, He Live On His Friend's House A Short Week. Then One Night, His Friends And Him Decided To Rob At Mall to Earn Money, And Rico Agree, They Come Into The mall Then The Guard Is Coming, Then The Guard Saw Rico and His Friends , But Rico was Caught by The guard And His Friends Was Run away.

On the Jail Rico Was Thinking Through The Night How He could Run Away at Jail. And When The Morning Has Come , Natie Visited Rico, "Ohh.. Thank You Natie , That you Decided To Help Me To go Out On This Jail." rico said.. "What?? I'll Never Help You, You're Name was Already Been So dirty at The school , So You Don't Have Any Use To me " Natie said "what did You mean?" Rico asked "what I Meant Is,,,, We're Break!!!!!"Natie Said "No,,Please Natie ,Nooo!!" Rico said, then Natie Go Away.

Aftet one day, Jenny went at jail To visit Rico , Then she Paid All so That Rico Could Go Away From The jail "Thank You jenny" Rico Said "You're Welcome " Jenny said,

Then Rico Go Back at his old look and Character. He Have been A Nerd Agaim, But No one Bullying Him Already. Then He checked His Locker room, He Saw again a Gift. Then He Smiled , Because He Put a Camera On His Locker . and He saw Who Giving Him a Gift since at First.

Then he shocked Because He saw Jenny Put a Gift On His Locker . After That He Left A Letter At Jenny's Locker "Hey Jenny , Thank You For Your Gift, " Rico Written at The Letter, And WHen jenny Opened Her Locker, She Saw The Letter and behind Her ,.Rico Close Jenny's Eyes With her Hands And Then They Smile to each other,,..

Like This And Follow Me