Part 9

After That, Rico Decided That He Would Go To Scottsdale Arizona To His Aunt Claire. And Then He Went To school To Get His Requirements , because He will Study At Arizona. While He is Talking At His Teacher, Jenny Saw Him, And jenny Heard That Rico will go to Arizona And He'll Study Their. Jenny is So sad . She Knew That Rico Will Leave Tomorrow. She can't concentrate While her Teacher was discussing. she Thinking about Rico Through All Day. She Really Don't Want That Rico Will Leave. She Regret That She Reject Rico. She Think That It's Her Fault.

After Their Class. Rico Is arranging His Baggage and Things . he is sad Because He Will Leave That Jenny is Angry To Him. He Told To Himself That He Really Deserve It. He must Leave That Place For Jenny. So He Didn't Changed His Mind.

While Jenny doing Her homework, she Is Feeling Sad and She Don't Feel That Her Tears Is Dropped On Her Notebook, And She Gently remove Her Tears On Her Face.

Its Already Morning, And Jenny Knew That It's The Time That Rico Will Leave, At First She Wanna Go To Rico's House to ask A sorry And Please Rico To Not Leave, But She Dont Have Any strength To do That.

And Rico Is Waiting for Jenny To come, But Jenny Didn't, So Rico Is Come Into The car .

But jenny Cannot Bear It. So She Come To Rico's House To Block Rico. But She Is Too Late The Car Is Arriving, And Then, she Run And Run And Run While Shouting Rico's Name. But She Can't Run anymore. And She's Just Fell On The Sand and Crying...

Follow And Like This....