1

Y/N's POV:

  I turned the stirring wheel to the right and entered the school's premises. I took a glance at my phone to check the time but jumped to the sound of a loud blaring horn. "Fuck." I hit my brakes hard. I came to a sudden stop which caused my body to lean forward then back aggressively.

The car behind me really saved my ass.

  I looked to my right to see a stop sign. I mentally slapped myself at my stupidity. My eyes then looked ahead to see a brunette flipping me off. "Fuck. You." She mouthed as she walked passed my car.

  "Sorry." I mouthed back. First day and I already almost ran over some girl. Once it was clear, I started looking around for an open parking spot. Hopefully there was an open spot in the front so I can leave quickly.

    My fingers started to feel jittery along with my palms becoming sweating with the thought of being new. Senior year is the worst year to move into a new school. I was hoping to spend my last year with Jessica, my best friend.

Thanks to Dad, that wasn't the case. New job means to place. Sure working for the government can be interesting but there's always a few flaws.

  I entered the school hoping to see some nice faces. Instead of focusing on the people, my attention was captured by the scenery. This school was much bigger than mine; also clean.

  A shoulder then nudged me from behind. I stumbled but quickly straightened myself up. I turned my head to the side to see a group of girls giggling. My eyes stumbled upon the girl who I almost ran over. The brunette smirked. She turned her head back around which broke our eye contact.

  I sighed before walking to my first period.

  A few students entered the classroom but from what I see so far the class looked almost empty. A sound of a small screech coming beside me made me turn my head and look to the side.

"Sorry can I sit here?" A small petite girl with black hair and green eyes stood there with a smile. "Be my guest."

Her smile got bigger. She dropped her backpack to the floor and scooted her chair closer to the table.

"I'm Rosalyn, but you can call me Rose."

   She stuck out her hand in front of me. "Why Rose and not Rosa? Also, I'm Y/N," I introduced myself as I shook her hand firmly. Her hand felt much softer than mine.

"Tight grip. I just prefer Rose, you know?" I nodded indicating that I understood. "Guessing you're the new girl that almost ran over Camila?" She laid her chin on her hand and tilted her head in amusement.

   "Geez does everyone know?" She let out a chuckle and nodded. My fingers tapped on the wooden desk. I bit my lip as I thought about all the bad possibilities of my year being bad just from one mistake. I sighed,"I don't even know the girl honestly. Plus why is she making a huge deal out of it? It's not that deep."

Rose's eyebrow scrunched up. "Be careful what you say. She might "call her daddy" and you'll be in big trouble."

  I palmed my face with both of my hands. A giggle came from Rose. "She's one of those girls. Stuck up rich little princess," I mumbled into my hands.

"You gotta be shitting me."

I opened up a small gap between my ring finger and middle finger on both of my hands. Peaking through the gap, I was faced with the brunette again.

"I swear. You're just stalking me now. It's quite flattering but sorry I'm not into girls." Before I could say anything, she flicked the top of my forehead, then walked away.