3

Y/N's POV:

"Morning cutie." I looked the the side of my locker to see Violet and Rose.

"Hey Violet. Hey Rose." I greeted them with a blunt expression. "You don't seem like you're having it this morning," Rose pointed out as she poked my shoulder. "Not really. Didn't have time to eat breakfast and I stayed up all night."

I closed my locker and leaned my full weight on it. "I think I have something in my bag. Hold on." Violet dug her hand in her backpack and scrummaged through it. Rose analyzed my face. I shifted in place awkwardly. I don't feel comfortable when someone looks at me for a long time.

"Aha! Here babe," she said in victory. She handed me a granola bar which I was thankful for. "Thanks Violet. I owe you one!" I unwrapped it fast before shoving it in my mouth.

She winked. "You definitely owe me."

"Ew stop." Rose hit Violet in the shoulder with her backhand.

  "If anything is wrong just let us know. We're your friends now," Rose said as she placed her hand on my shoulder.

"I pwomise i'm okway," I said with a mouthful of oats in my mouth. "Can you get any cuter?" Violet said dreamily.

"That? Cute? You got low standards Shaw." Camila stood in front of us along with her two friends. "I mean she's kinda cute." Camila hit one of her friends in the back of the head. "Lucy, are you dumb? You're not helping my case."

"Look bozos. The circus is that way. Stop clowning around now." Violet pointed down the hallway. "Funny I could say the same for you guys."

I then jumped when I felt a hand snake it's way under my shirt and traced my back. Camila leaned in close to my ear. Her breathing hitting my neck causing goosebumps to form.

  "Had fun last night. You were practically begging for it last night."

She pulled back with a cheeky smile. "Well see you losers around." The three girls strutted their way out of our business and walked away.

"Let's hope not. What'd she say to you?" Rose asked curiously. "I'll tell you in class. Let's go before we're late."

* *

After telling her about the whole situation, she was in total shock. Her mouth agape and eyes stunned. "Sounds like you guys were gonna fuck. She could be experimenting with you. I mean she's basically dated all the guys here. Guess she's going for the girls now."

I puffed out a breath and shook my head. "I doubt it."

I turned back my attention to the teacher and watched him as he drew on the board. Looking down at my notebook, I realized I wasn't taking any notes.

I quickly grabbed my pencil to start jotting down everything before he moved to the next slide. As I took notes, a crumpled piece of paper hit the back of my head. I picked up my head and turned to the direction where it was thrown.

My eyes trailed back to Camila who was smirking. "Open it," She mouthed while she placed her hands together and opened them in one motion. I furrowed my eyebrows together and looked at her weirdly.

I reached down with one hand to pick up the paper. I glanced to my right to see Rose focused on taking her notes.

I'll just text her for the notes later. Don't have her number yet which I have to ask for.

I unfolded the paper and flipped the paper around.

'Meet me in the janitors closet in last period -c.c'