6

Y/N pov:

  "How was the game?" Rose asked. She brought out her hand as I handed her a small piece of tape.

"It was fine. There was this girl that kept staring at me though. It was distracting." Rose hummed. She placed the tape at the corner of the paper to attach it to the wall.

"Long blonde hair and won't stop talking about her having heterochromia iridum?" I looked at her in confusion. "What's that?"

Rose walked a few lockers down until stopping at another blank wall. Placing the paper on the wall, she asked for another piece of tape. "It's a genetic condition. It's when you have two different eye colors. Once you talk to her, she won't stop blabbing about it."

"Wow I didn't see that. That's kinda cool." I handed her another piece of tape so she could tape the other corner.

"More like kinda hot."

I looked behind me to see Violet. "Oh hey V-" Violet interrupted by putting her hand on my shoulder, shushing me. "Don't worry Y/N, your eyes are pretty too."

"I wasn't gonna sa-"

"So how's putting up the fliers going?" Violet cut me off once again as she turned her attention to Rose. "It's nice and surprisingly going by fast. Thanks to Y/N of course," Rose said, smiling at me.

"Join the blood nation by sending in donations. Goes out for a good cause," Violet read as she stared at the flyer. She pursed her lips in thought, "So who's the dumbass that came up with that?" She asked, her eyes glancing at both me and rose.

"I'm just helping Rose," I defended myself, raising both my hands in the air. Rose rolled her eyes. "I thought it was cute. But Casey came up with it during our club meeting."

Violet looked amused. "Sounds more like a cult."

"Whatever Violet. You're not helping so how about you make like a tree and leaf." Rose gently pushed Violet to the side and continued to walk to another open wall.

Violet clenched her jaw, cringing at the pun, and though it was supposed to intimidate Violet, it was the complete opposite.  "Aw didn't mean to hurt your feelings Rosie. How about you make like a bridge and get over it." Mocking Rose's comment.

"That was pretty good," I sarcastically said to Violet. Violet turned to face me, shooting me a cheeky wink and a grin.

"Y/N come here! You're my tape girl!"

"Duty calls." I excused myself, I continued helping Rose until we covered almost every hallway with at least three fliers.

* *

After helping out Rose, I continued to attend my classes and get through the whole day without sleeping.

"Hey Y/N." Camila playfully bumped her shoulder into mine. She hugged her books close to her chest. I flashed a smile,"Hey Camila."

"What class are you heading to?" She looked up at me, I caught a glimpse of her looking down at my lips, but quickly looked up at my eyes.

"I got Math. Not looking forward to it." The class was a joke. No one ever paid attention in that class- well except that one smart dude, other than that, no one.

Camila hummed softly to herself. "We should skip then."

I turned my head to face her. Her innocent smile slowly formed into a sneaky grin. Assuming she was playing around, I played along with her act. "And where would we go Camila?"

"I was hoping you'd say that." I felt her grab my hand, and interlock our fingers. Her grip on me was tight. Probably did that just in case I wimp out and walk away.