8

a/n: thank you sooo much for 1k reads!! and ofc thanks for voting/commenting ahh. i'm literally so speechless

Your pov:

My eyes automatically darted towards Camila's. She didn't seem fazed by the thought of the game.

While me, on the other hand, was panicking. I wouldn't mind melting into a pool of goo on this couch. Better than kissing a stranger.

"I've never kissed a girl before, Tess." One girl said innocently as she played with her fingers. "Well hay-den, put your lesbian panties on and suck it up." Tess sassily emphasized her name into two syllables.

  "Pst, did you know about this?" Violet nudged Katherine's leg with her foot. Katherine looked over to Violet, shaking her head. "She told me we were going to play beer pong."

"Tess, I have a boyfriend." I looked over at Camila, my eyes failed me as they involuntarily looked at her ass. Her small tight booty shorts hugged her hips beautifully.

Under the blanket, I pinched myself to wake myself up from this trance.

"It's not like you're gonna fuck the person. And last time I checked Camilla, you're not a lesbian, so it's whatever. Tell your boyfriend you kissed a girl, and he'll love you even more, hun. You're welcome." Tess poked her chest, she walked away, while taking a sip from her solo cup.

"It's Camila," she muttered.

"Okay so everyone go in a circle around the table. I got the bottle."

  Everyone scrambled on the floor, forming a circle on the white softened carpet. My hands stroking the fluffy carpet, sending relief in my system.

All of a sudden two girls plopped down beside me. I looked at the both of them thinking it was Violet and Katherine. But my mind was boggled when I saw two random girls to which i've never seen before. One of them sent me a toothless smile, while the other one looked at me weirdly.

"The game is pretty self explanatory so we'll just jump right in." Tess bent down to place a Corolla beer bottle in the middle. As soon as she moved out of the way, three familiar girls sat across from me.

Violet, Camila, and Katherine.

The only thing I could think of is why.

"Someone go first to get this game started." Everyone looked at each other, debating whether to go or not.

A short black haired girl, that sat next to Tess, crawled over to the table and spun the bottle. It slowly came to a stopping point, landing on some other girl I didn't know. The perks of being a new student, yay.

"Rosanna you gotta kiss Hayley." Both girls looked at each other blankly. "We don't have all day," Tess blurted out.

The girl with the short black hair, Rosanna smiled at the girl named Hayley. Hayley smiled back, exposing her braces to everyone.

Rosanna's face fell and her smile quickly faded. I didn't see what the problem was though. Rosanna looked back at Tess, who then gave her a thumbs up for encouragement. Rosanna crawled over to Hayley, she scrunched her face, puckering her lips as she leaned forward.

All the girls around the table intently watched their every movement. Rosanna pecked Hayley's lips and quickly pulled away, gagging afterwards. Everyone cheered at the two girls, hyping them up. I clapped along, but kept my eyes on Hayley, who looked self conscious after the kiss.