+*{Chapter 1}*+

Hey guys, quick author note! This is my first story so there might be a few mistakes, I'll try not to make any but there will always be a few you cant catch! This is a drarry fanfiction (wow really?) so obviously don't read if you don't like boyxboy or anything like that. There will be other ships in here like pansmione, bleaville, etc. also I haven't seen Harry Potter in a long time so correct me if I make any mistakes! This will occur before the war. Thats it! So let's get right into it!

~~~

+*{Third-ish POV}*+

Ring!

Harry raced down the hallway towards potions, he couldn't afford to be late again! 'Thats going to be the third time this month! Snape's going to kill me for sure!' the emerald eyed boy thought. As Harry turned the corner he saw the door to the classroom, 'Yes! I'm going to make it!'

Crash

Harry had collided with something... or, apparently, someone. "Watch where you're going next time Potter." Harry knew that voice. He looked up to be met with shining, silver eyes.

'Great. Just my damn luck.' the boy thought. 'Of all times to run into him why here, when i'm about to be late!' Just as luck would have it the boy had ran into the one he dreaded seeing most. Malfoy, Draco Malfoy.

"Do I have something on my face Potter? Why are you staring at me?" Harry had completely forgot that Malfoy was still standing there, he had just assumed he went in for class already.

"Sod off Malfoy." Harry unconsciously said. Draco scoffed and rolled his eyes, then walked into the classroom. Harry gathered up his fallen books and wand, then hurried and did the same.

"Mister Potter, would you care to explain why you were late today?" Professor Snapes voice seemed to echo off the wall making it seem louder than it already was.

"Sorry professor!" Harry rushed to take a seat when he realized the only seat left was next to, none other then Malfoy. Harry reluctantly took his seat and got out his textbooks.

"Alright, now that everyone is here, turn to page 394." Professor said. The noise of pages turning in the room was just enough to make Harry's mind drift off into space. Harry hardly noticed when his name was being called out multiple times. "-tter, Potter, MISTER POTTER!" Harry finally snapped out of his daze, only to be met with an angry Snape.

He heard a low snicker next to him. 'Stupid Malfoy...' he thought, 'doesn't even know what it's like to loose points for his house.'

"Since you enjoy space so much in my class Mister Potter, could you tell me how the ceiling of the dining hall looks like space?" Professor Snape asked in his usual monotone, slightly more agitated than normal.

"I- uh- er..." he stammered. 'Why did I get this question?! Hermione's the one who knows all this!' he thought angrily.

"I'm guessing that's a no?" he sighed. "10 points from Gryffindor."

There was some giggles around the room from the Slytherins. A few Gryffindors were staring angrily at Harry, being as all he had done since the beginning of the year was loose them house points.

Harry suddenly felt something in his throat, he tried to suppress the feeling, but it only grew stronger. Soon after it had started, Harry was thrown into a coughing fit. Everyone was staring at him, some concerned, some annoyed that he had interrupted their studying.

The professor excused him and he made a dash for the bathroom. He had barely made it inside when he felt something come up his throat, it wasn't puke or anything close. He desperately wished it had been puke. But no, instead it was...

A single petal.

~~~

Hey guys! This was my first attempt at a fanfiction, please give me some feedback so I can improve! I wrote half of this chapter going off of 4 hours of sleep so bear with me, I will try to make the future chapters longer but I really wanted to get into it so I tried to hurry uwu

678 Words