+*{Chapter 5}*+

Alrighty, i'm here i'm sleep deprived and i'm ready to write some trash! Let's get started my dudes.

~~~

+*{Harry's POV}*+

I stared at my hand dumbfounded. It seemed that every time I thought I was getting better, and could control it, it seemed to spiral even more out of control.

I needed to do something, to tell someone... but who? Maybe I should start by telling Ron.

I went to go find Hermione so that we could tell him together. Eventually, I found her in a chair by the common room fireplace.

"Hey 'Mione!" I said walking up to her.

"Oh! Hello Harry, need something?" she put her book down, signifying I had her attention.

I leaned down to her ear level to be as quiet as possible, "I think we should tell Ron about... you know what." She looked at me with a quizzical look before nodding her head.

"I think you're right, we shouldn't keep this from him." she agreed.

"Keep what from who?" a voice came from behind us.

We simultaneously turned around to be met with ginger hair and freckles. "Ron! We were about to go looking for you!" Hermione said.

"Yeah, good timing!" I chimed in. (A/N with a haven't you people ever heard of!) "We have something important to tell you."

~~~

+*{Draco's POV}*+

"Draco," I turned around at the mention on my name, "admit it. You're hopelessly in love."

Pansy.

"Pansy, what on Earth are you going on about now?" I questioned.

"It's so obvious Draco! The way you look at him! Oh Potter, your green eyes are just so marvelous I can't stand it!" she mocked.

I rolled my eyes, "Honestly, I don't know where you got the idea I like Potter, or even guys in general!" At that, she started laughing.

"Draco, sweetie, it's honestly obvious for anyone to see. Even the first years know!" I watched as she turned to a first year with curly brown hair, kind of like how Grangers hair looked in first year. I watched as she tapped her on the shoulder.

"Um, do you need something?" she asked timidly.

"Yeah, do you think he's gay?" she pointed at me, I shielded my face with my hand.

Why must you do this to me Pansy...

"Yeah, my bi-fi is going off. If he's not gay, he's at the very least bi." At that, I flipped Pansy off, and stormed back to my dorm.

~~~

Good lord. She's so persistent. Maybe if I just gave in and told her... nope! Why would I even consider that?

God, I need to get this off my chest. I'm just gonna tell her.

~~~

+*{Hermione's POV}*+

(A/N Woah this is new)

I made sure no one saw me as I snuck out of the painting. As I walked through the corridor to the spot I made sure my robes were straight.

I walked out of the school to find the willow tree I was supposed to meet her. I wait for a few minutes before I see a figure walking toward me.

"Pansy! What took so long, usually you're the first one here." I wave her over with a smile on my face.

"Hey! Sooo, about our plan..." I tilted my head a bit to show my confusion, "Draco won't stop denying everything! If he doesn't accept it soon, I don't think he ever will."

She pulls out a long list of possible plans to get plan Drarry to work.

"We lock them in a room together!" she says triumphantly. I simply laugh.

"Honestly, I think it would be amusing to lock them in a room together where their only way out is to work together to find a bunch of clues!" Pansy definitely liked that idea, her eyes were sparkling.

"That's perfect! But what room would we use? It might take them awhile to get out, so it can't be any of the main classrooms. Also, they could just use alohamora on the door." she sighs.

"But what if they don't know where the door is..." I smirk as a new idea comes into mind.

Pansy looked up with a mischievous glimmer in her eye, "I like where this is going."

~~~

+*{Harry's POV}

Ron hadn't reacted the best to the news... he started saying how it was all fake and saying how there is no way that can be true. Somewhere along his rant he mentioned Malfoy, of course I coughed up 4 petals. Needless to say he was surprised.

Anyways, I decided to have a nice soak to get all this off my mind. I made my way to the washroom while humming some song I don't know the name of in my head.

I opened the door to the washroom, and went to turn on the bath. I slowly got undressed, finishing just in time for the bath to be filled.

The water looked incredibly calming. I dipped a single toe in, then my whole foot. Slowly, I almost fully submerged myself in the warm water.

My thoughts drifted from quidditch, to weather, to food, then to flowers. I started thinking of how beautiful flowers were, I thought of all the meanings they had.

The flowers I coughed up were white. White flowers signify innocence, hope, and perfection. Perfection is definitely a word I would use to describe those flowers, it's also a good word to describe the cause of the flowers.

Malfoy and perfection. They absolutely go together. From his hair, to his eyes, to his voice...

I felt the familiar feeling of burning in my throat. I've learned by now to just let it happen. As I finally succeed at hacking up the flowers I count not one, not two, not three, not even four, but...

Five petals.

~~~

Yello everyone, I just came out as bisexual to about 5 of my closest friends and I was so happy with their responses! They all tackled me to the ground in hugs and I realized how lucky I am to have been blessed with them as my friends. I hope all of you have at least one friend like this, if you don't I love making new friends so dm me x3

1036 words.