+*{Chapter 6}*+

Hey! Hi! I'm back! My birthday is coming up in about a week and I have nothing to do but anticipate what it's going to be like, so yeah. Also I watched all 3 seasons of Haikyuu!! in 3 days, I'm pretty proud.

Sorry I took so long to get another chapter out, I honestly have been being lazy and could have gotten this out much earlier but I had no motivation so yeah. Sorry if this sucks, I have no idea what to write for it >~<

Also thanks so much for 500 reads! It means a lot!

~~~

+*{Hermione's POV}*+

"Hey Pans! Can you get me the last ingredient?" Pansy and I have made incredible progress in the whole, "locking Draco and Harry in a room together," thing.

I hear the small clang as the scrap of metal I needed to complete the potion is placed beside me. "There ya go!"

"Thanks!" I call back to her. I gingerly add the scrap and watch as the liquid turns a bronze-y color. "All done! Now we just have to make excuses for them both to meet here, without sounding suspicious..."

"Sounds easy enough!" she gives me a smile saying, "We can totally do this!"

"Alright... Let's go." I pack up the finished potion, and we head out.

~~~

"Hey Harry!" I begin, "Do you think you could meet in the abandoned classroom? The one in the basement." He nods.

"Yeah sure, do I need to bring anything?" he begins to stand up from the chair he was sitting in.

"Maybe a few snacks?" I say, trying not to sound like I was going to lock him in a room with is crush/enemy.

He smiles and nods, "I'll be there!" And with that, he walks away.

Then he turned around, i'm guessing he realized he doesn't know when to go.

"So, uh... when is this?" I laugh at his slight awkwardness.

"Tonight, at 12."

"Alright."

~~~

+*{Pansy's POV*+

(A/N wOah i'm getting d~a~r~i~n~g)

"Heyy~ Drayy~" I can see him sigh as he hears my voice.

He reluctantly turns around, "What do you want?"

"Don't sound so excited to see me, jeez." I walk around, and sit next to him on the couch, "Anyways, I just wanted to let you know there's a little party going on in the abandoned classroom tonight."

"Which classroom?" a slight smirk appears on his face at the mention of the party.

I knew this would work.

"The one on this level, farthest away from potions." I say. "And bring some drinks."

"You know it."

~~~

+*{Harry's POV}*+

I look over at the clock, it reads 11:50. I decide I should start to make my way to the classroom. I get out of bed, already fully clothed because I didn't change into my pajamas today. I look at the floor and slip on a pair of shoes.

The floor creaks under my step, I'm almost to the classroom. I made sure to bring a few tarts from the kitchen, what in the world does Hermione want this late at night?

I finally arrive at the classroom, I open the door and see that she isn't here yet. I set the snacks down on a leftover desk, and sit down on a leftover chair.

Everything in here is pretty dusty, I guess no one has been in here for a while. I hear the door open, I turn around expecting to see Hermione, instead I meet the silver eyes that cause me so much pain.

"Why are you here?!" he yells. My eyes widen as I go into a coughing fit.

"Why cough are you cough here?!" I feel the five petals come out of my throat, I definitly don't let him see though.

We hear the door shut.

We see the door disappear.

We hear giggling.

Hermione.

"Alright boys! You're not coming out until you each tell each other... well... you know what!" Is that... Pansy's voice?

"Pansy! I swear to Merlin, when I get out you're dead!" Malfoy yells to the wall.

"I'm looking forward to it!" Malfoy snarls. "Bye kids!" and with that, their giggles and yells subside as Malfoy and I are left alone.

"I guess that explains why she asked me to bring snacks..." I say. I decide to eat one of the fruit tarts I brought.

"You're getting sugar everywhere." he leans closer to my face and wipes the powdered sugar from my face. "Messy Potter."

My face heats up extremely, and I see his ears turn red as well.

"JUST KISS ALREADY!!" I hear a voice, but I don't see a body.

"Wha-?"

"If we do will you let us out?" he asks the mysterious voice that sounds suspiciously like Pansy.

"MAYBE."

"Whatever..." he grabs my shirt and our lips connect for a brief moment. "There! Happy now?" My throat burns. It's worse than usual, I begin violently coughing trying to get it to stop. Malfoy is looking at me with a sad look in his eyes. I wonder why?

I finally feel the feeling subside, I look at and am met with silver eyes. The sadness replaced with worry. I look down and see, not 4 petals, not 5 petals, not even 6 petals, but...

A whole rose.

~~~

This is really short and I feel bad, but this is all I could write for today...

902 words