+*{Chapter 4}*+

That picture is so cute wtf TwT also i'm watching peppa pig right now...

Help.

~~~

+*{Draco's POV}*+

As i'm in my dorm skipping today's meal, I decide to cast a spell to conjure a pair of headphones that played by themselves so I could listen to some music. I put on a song by one of my favorite bands, Green Day, and close my eyes.

I was pulled into a classroom quickly and swiftly. Suddenly, I felt a pair of lips on mine.

Shit.

I open my eyes to find a pair of emerald green ones staring back at me. Did Potter just kiss me?! Me?! I thought her and the weaselette had something going on? I guess not.

He pulled me into another deep kiss, pushing me up against a wall. "Mm- Malfoy, Mafloy, Malfoy!"

"MALFOY!" I awoke with a start, realizing the dream I had. I felt a blush creep its way onto my ears. "Hurry your arse up! We're going to be late!" Blaise yelled.

I slowly but surely got out of bed, got dressed, and did my hair, all while having Blaise yelling at me to hurry. By the time I was done, it was already third hour and time for potions. I desperatly didn't want to go, but alas Blaise dragged me there. The entire time mumbling about missing breakfast.

Does he know he didn't have to wait for me? Oh well.

"Mister Malfoy, Mister Zabini." We heard the familiar sound of the Slytherin head of house, "you're late. Any reason?" he asked, irritation clear in his voice.

"No sir..." Blaise said, barely audible.

"Don't let it happen again." I could practically feel the glares of all the Gryffindor's in the class because we didn't loose any points. Blaise and I took our seats beside each other.

Loud coughing abruptly rang out, disrupting the peace from before. Potter suddenly hurried out of class, Granger quickly running up to the professor, most likely trying to cover for him.

I would be lying if I said I wasn't the least bit worried...

~~~

+*{Harry's POV}*+

After Hermione told me all about the hanahaki thing I began avoiding Malfoy as much as I could to make sure I didn't cough up any more petals than I needed to. I completely forgot I had potions with the Slytherins.

Luckily, I was engaged in conversation with Ron and Hermione when Malfoy walked in so I didn't notice him. Although, about halfway through class, while we were supposed to be writing the recipe for our next potion in our notebooks, I glanced at him. You know the rest.

As I was hacking up petals in the bathroom I began thinking more in-depth about the whole Malfoy situation. Did I really like him like that? I mean, sure, he might have really pretty eyes, nice hair, and a really fit bod- Harry no! (A/N Harry yes.)

I do have to admit, he has a really attractive appearance, but you can't like someone simply off their appearance! That's just rude.

Finally the petals came up, I counted to make sure.

1... 2... 3... phew.

I threw the petals out in a toilet and went to wash my hands, seeing as they were all bloodied and rushed back to class.

The bell rang soon after I had gotten back to class, I gathered my books and left with Ron and 'Mione. We made our way to the dining hall for lunch, narrowly avoiding bumping into a few first years.

As we entered, the aroma of delicious food filled my nose. We made our way to the Gryffndor table we saw Dean and Seamus sitting v e r y  close to each other.

"You two sure are close." I say as I sit down on the opposite side of the table, "Am I missing something?"

The two start to giggle as Seamus gives Dean a peck on the cheek. No one really looks surprised, we all saw it coming. "Well congrats you two!" Ron says with a little smile on his face.

As we are finishing lunch I glance over at the Slytherin table. Of course my eyes land on the one person I need to avoid.

I feel the familiar burning in my throat. I try to suppress it long enough to be excused and leave. I'm successful but as soon as I the door to the dining hall closes, I break out in violent coughs. I break out in the best sprint I can manage. I make my way to the closest washroom just in time to cough out not one, not two, not even three, but...

Four petals.

~~~

I had such a hard time writing this chapter because I had no idea how to word everything. I forgot to sleep last night and I had taekwondo this morning I was pretty sleep deprived. So, sorry if this one's kinda short uwu.

808 words