77. TsukkiYama

Requested by blehyiee, sorry this took so long to complete! Hope you enjoy~

"Can you stop being so antisocial for like an hour? Please?"

"Tobio, you can't say that to me, you idiot, because you're the same way. You just want to go because your little shrimp is going to be there and you're afraid of telling someone your feelings without a friend to help you." Tsukishima sighed and fixed his glasses.

"You're right, but," Kageyama stopped and stared at the blonde, "did you just call me your...friend?" A happy little smile grew on his face.

Kei blushed. "Yes. Stop smiling." He looked away, embarrassed. "Look, I'll help you, but as soon as you start talking to him without trouble, I'm leaving, okay?"

Tobio grew nervous, "B-but what if I mess up after you leave?"

Tsukishima continued walking. "I'll leave my ringer on so just text me. I'll come right back and take you home so you can eat all of our ice cream. Okay?"

Kageyama nodded and caught up to him. "Thank you, Tsukishima."

"Whatever. I know you'll pay me back because you're a nice person or whatever." Kei scoffed and started scrolling through his phone.

Tobio smiled again, full of hope. "You're the best."

"I'm really not, but thank you." Kei blushed slightly.

"Also, do I look okay? What if he looks too cute? He seems so independent and--"

"I swear to God Tobio, you'll be fine and you look great." Kei rolled his eyes. "Button your top button and stop looking so gay."

"But I am gay." Tobio gave him a confused look.

"Just button your shirt, you look like a fifty-year-old sugar daddy, and stop slouching." Kei slapped his back.

"Ow," Tobio pouted, "What part of me even looks gay? Isn't that a good thing?"

Kei chuckled, "You're fine. Be as gay as you would like. I was messing with you." He ruffled the slightly younger boy's hair and groaned, "Well, here we are."

Tobio took a deep breath. They were standing on the sidewalk in front of a large home that had lights and decorations all over it. A few people were out on the lawn, but most seemed to be in the back where music was flowing from. The lights inside the house were on as well, so the party probably carried on inside.

"Let's go to the back." Kageyama cringed and walked forward.

"Agh why does your crush have to be a people person? We both hate socializing." Kei walked carefully through the grass. "God, I hope this treacherous lawn doesn't ruin my shoes."

Kageyama snorted, "I'm so glad we're both gay but not towards each other."

Tsukishima glared at him.

As they got closer, loud music and giggly shrieks filled their ears. They looked at each other with a synchronized eye roll. They trudged through an open fence gate and were greeted by several young people partying like no tomorrow. A few people were chilling in chairs or by the bar.

Kei watched his friend flinch. He smirked, "Where's he at, lover boy?"

Kageyama blushed and turned to Tsukishima. "Over there on a chair next to the pool. Really cute, small, orange hair, handsome, and he's got sunflowers tattooed on his arm." He looked back at his crush sheepishly. Tsukishima followed his gaze and spotted the little sunshine. He was talking with another boy who he shared the pool seat with. He was very slender and freckles sprinkled over his skin. His body was covered modestly, unlike the sunshine next to him in overall booty shorts and a V-neck. Kei didn't like the V-neck. He really didn't like the booty shorts either, but he was a strong believer in people wearing whatever they wanted without shame. Kei was a nice guy on the inside. Anyways, this boy was very cute and peaked his interest. He had jeans and a loose, flowy white blouse on. Tsukishima felt himself blush. Man, he hadn't done that in a while. The boy laughed, bringing a hand up to cover his mouth. Kei felt the urge to remove his hand. He wanted to see that beautiful laugh. He wanted everyone to shut up so he could hear that beautiful laugh. He wanted to-- "Oh it looks like he came with his friend. I met him before. His name is Yamaguchi." Tobio turned to Kei.