ch.3: Stalker 😈

‼️BAD WORDS‼️
Alex: what happened?
You: nothing I just ... ( you break down crying)
A: Y/n no don't cry (he hugs you)
A: what's wrong ever since I came out of the restroom ... you changed, you got sad. Did I do something wrong? Did I take to long ? Did you feel lonely?
Y: NO! You did nothing. IM JUST SO STUPID FOR FALLING IN LOVE WITH ...
Y: I'm going to sleep I'm tired 😪. You should probably leave and lock the door on your way out. *under your breath * because he will find me ( a tear went down your cheek)
A: y/n look Ik we just me, but you have been nothing but nice and beautiful and funny and kind. I care about you!
Y: LOOK ALEX I DON'T WANT TO TALK TO ANYONE RIGHT NOW! Plz just leave. (You went running upstairs to your room)
A: ok? ( looks down and leaves)
Apov
I won't leave her alone. I can't take her to the boss she is so nice and kind and beautiful why would he want to kill her...WHY?
End of Alex POV
Your POV
I couldn't tell Alex what happened. Brandon will do anything to have me . Ever since I broke up with him he stalked me everyday. He was crazy. He did things to me I will never forget. Things that nobody but me and him know.
End of you POV
______________________________•
Brandon POV
B: ( on phone ) hey boss , just wanted to call and say that the girl you want is my ex. Let me take care of the job. Alex won't do shit to her I can see how he treats her and everything.
Boss: Bs
Bs: HOW DO YOU KNOW HOW HE FUCKING TREATS HER!?
B: I have my ways . Right know y/n doesn't know I'm watching her 😈. I will take her to you , but before that let me have fun with her for one last time😈😈.
TBC ...
Finally updated sorry I have been busy with school because of finals but I passed all of them . I'm not ready to leave 8th grade😓. Anyways I'll see if I would be able to update more often because of summer but June is going to be a really busy month for me . But I'll try my best ! Sorry if the story sucks.

Enemy or lover ?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें