Chapter 3: Headed to Maine

"Right."(Enyonam & Jenny)
"Where's Kayla?"(Enyonam)
"She left and went home to get her luggage set up."(Serena)
"Okay."(Jenny)
"Breakfast should be downstairs."(Justin)
"Alrighty."(Jenny)
We head downstairs and then we saw guys not there. I guess they went home. Breakfast looked more like brunch apparently Hanzo found the gym and started working out all morning. I looked at Genji as he was just getting food while he his back was fine as hell. The table was full of food.
*time skips*
I was about to go upstairs till Genji picked me up again.
"UGH GENJI!!!"(Jenny)
"YOU ARE MY QUEEN!!!"(Genji)
*both laugh*
Genji runs up the stairs again.
"It's like 5 stories tall how are you not tired about this."(Jenny)
"Who said I wasn't I'm going out my way for you."(Genji)
"Aww you so thoughtful."(Jenny) we both fall in bed
"This is house is like a hotel."(Genji)
"It really is."(Jenny)
"I'm going to take a shower."(Genji)
"Can I come?"(Jenny)
"I'm not stopping you."(Genji)
"Good."(Jenny) I push on the bed ran to the bathroom then I heard Genji running after me. *Shit he can catch up to me why is the bathroom so damn far away from the actual room then I felt his arms wrap around my waist and pull me to him.
"Gotcha!"(Genji)
"No no NO!"(Jenny) then he flipped me onto his   shoulder. Then he walk the rest of the way to bathroom.
(The song above is good for this part if you don't want to I'm not forcing you so yeah😜)
He started the water and he takes off his pants and turn around stupidly *(mind thoughts) Why the hell are you turned around when he saw your bits and pieces tf?!!* I hear him slide the shower door and start the water. *Ok Jenny turn around I'm pretty sure the door is foggy he can't see you* I look at Genji I see his body then I turn back around *Ok your dumb because the door isn't foggy unless it's hot water I take off Genji's shirt and my underwear *Now get your naked ass in that shower you look stupid already* I slide the door and Genji turned around.
"Couldn't resist me?"(Genji) he said with a grin
"Maybe that was the reason."(Jenny) I walk slowly to him and he pulls me into him I pull his lips to my face and kissed him deeply. His hands explore my body again like he did last night. But he know where to touch to make me weak on my knees he picks me up and makes my upper back leans on wall I felt something hard and big press against my women hood.
I look at Genji and he's blushing, but gives me a look. I nodded cuz I knew what we he wanted to do. Without hesitation he pushed himself inside me and I moaned in pleasure he makes me feel really good with every thrust makes me want to moan louder. Genji silences me with his lips and I came twice already he can make me do it again.
"Fuck!"(Genji) he came we're both tired I can feel it.
My forehead touch and Genji chuckles
"Why am I so weak for you?"(Jenny)
"You make me feel strong."(Genji)
*5 mins later*
We got out the shower and we were wrapped in a towel we had to wear the same clothes from yesterday I texted mom saying I'm coming to get my stuff.
'Me' Hey Mom I'm coming by to get my stuff and Justin will send a bus for me and the others
'Mom 💖🙄' ok love just be safe and make sure you get all your things
'Me' ok I will
'Mom💖🙄' alright love
Justin's tour bus came by all our houses and get our stuff we pack in the bus bunkers and we went driving on the road. Justin's limbo driver was driving us. All the boys were up front which they had no one to one anyway. Me and Genji sat next to each other I sat near the window and Genji was sleep on my lap with one of his legs resting on the seat and the other rested outwards. I messing Genji's hair while he's sleeping and then I looked around on the bus Serena was sleeping on Justin's chest. Kayla and Hanzo were just sleeping Enyonam and Chris were cuddling while me and Genji were in the back looking at him sleep peacefully while I listen to music looking at the highway just gave me chances to think about.
It was a long drive but then we finally made it was very late though and it's was 11:54 almost midnight before going on the cabin they were turning on the power for each cabin. And then when we get to the cabin it was a built for two couple in each and guys will be guys so yeah and also Idc about listing them . So here are the groups——————|||||||||————————
Cabin A: Justin & Serena X Genji & Jenny
Cabin B: Kayla & Hanzo X Enyonam & Chris
Cabin C: Boys idc won't list them
Cabin D: and even more boys idc won't list them
——————————||||||||||||||||——————————
We got in our Cabins and I was really tired.

 So here are the groups——————|||||||||————————Cabin A: Justin & Serena X Genji & JennyCabin B: Kayla & Hanzo X Enyonam & Chris Cabin C: Boys idc won't list them Cabin D: and even more boys idc won't list them——————————||||||||||||||||——————————We ...

I wore that and went straight to bed I felt Genji snoring next to me I moved a little bit then his arms pulled me closer to him. Then I fell deep asleep.
*THE NEXT FUCKING MORNING😉*
I woke up to see Genji still sleeping shirtless I laugh and walking downstairs to see Serena and Justin sleeping on the couch.
"Lovebirds."(Jenny) I wanted to get out the cabin and so I on a crop and my white Fila sneakers and walk out I see the dock and walk out on it I heard another door open I saw Enyonam and waved at her see waved back me and her were kinda wearing the same thing but she had on slippers and her crop was black and we walked to the dock.
"How did you sleep?"(Enyonam)
"Pretty well Genji is a cute deep sleeper."(Jenny)
"So is Chris but he's a very loud sleeper."(Enyonam)
"I'm pretty sure he has his reasons."(Jenny)
"Yeah maybe."(Jenny) me and Enyonam basically talked till the guys came outside and ruined everything by talking about how many girls they smashed or how they're so manly which they were full of lies.

To be Continued... AUTHORS NOTE: Sup babes if you still hate it it's ok idc I just wanted to write it but yeah so yeah byeeeeeee👌👌👌Later Babes💕