Chapter 6: Little Thing pt.2

We went to the Lodge Cabins and I took at a shower then I changed into a big shirt and put my hair in a mess bun and started I wanted to watch a movie so I got near the fire place although I was literally on bear skin but I'm pretty sure it fake and got my tablet and started watching Vampire diaries (bro the show is so fucking good) S4 Ep.6 Genji came out the shower with a towel around his waist I look at him up and down
*(mind thoughts) wow he's sexy he makes me weak sometimes like right now I wonder what happens if he's feet getting bigger. Losing my Virginity to him was no mistake I wonder if he regrets?*
"What are you thinking about?"(Genji)
*See what happens when you stare and wonder so much.*
"Nothing important."(Jenny) I smile while I look back at my tablet
"While something's on mind wanna tell me?"(Genji)
"The first night when we did it do you regret it?"(Jenny)
He looked at me with a really serious and then start laughing.
"Would I still be doing it with you if I did regret it?"(Genji)
"No."(Jenny)
"Then I answered your question."(Genji)
I look at tablet and I get up and walk to the bathroom and I close the door behind me and I looked at myself in the mirror and just kept staring at myself I open the drawer at the sink to grab my toothbrush cap to protect my brush then I saw a box of condoms and birth control pills. I going to scream what the fuck but I'll just scream mentally.
*WHAT THE- DID HE- I mean he's very careful BUT WHAT THE FUCK!* I quickly put on my brush cap then walked out but I grab a condom but try to figure out why I did I walked out the bathroom Genji was on his phone just typing I guess and I laid back the bear skin and just laid straight on face.
"What's up with you Jen?"(Genji)
"Nothing *muffled*"(Jenny)
"R u sure."(Genji)
"Yeah. *Muffled*"(Jenny)
"Okay so what's really."(Genji)
"I said nothing."(Jenny)
"But here's the thing I know when you lying."(Genji)
"How?"(Jenny)
"You do that cute thing with your hands where you twist your tips together."(Genji)
*Shit he knows my weakness WHY ARE YOU SO SMEXY GENJI*
"Tell me what's on your mind?"(Genji)
"Um d-do you have..."(Jenny)
"Do I have... what."(Genji) I held the condom up and look down at my feet.
*Oml I'm so stupid. And I need to start saying thing with my words*
"Um.... I-I-I don't those aren't mine"(Genji) I sigh and walk out the door and barged into Justin and Serena's room
"What the fuck Jenny?!"(Justin)
"Now you see how I feel."(Jenny) I held up the condom in my hand with two finger.
"That's a condom is that what you wanted to know."(Justin)
"No. Did you put this in every bathroom cabin?!"(Jenny)
He started grinning *This fucker sure did*
"Serena your boyfriend is going to die if it's the last thing I do."(Jenny)
She looked at Justin with a serious face.
"What it was gonna happen either way."(Justin)
"Your lucky I love you."(Serena)
"Mmhmm."(Jenny) I walked back to my room and shut the door. I lean back on the door and threw the condom on the ground. Genji is laying down on his side just on his phone he didn't even look at me.
"Just my luck *whispers under breath*"(Jenny)
*See how stupid oh my lord now I need air I can't stay here.*
I put on my sneakers and I walk out into the cabin it was really cold outside for some reason. I sat in the porch chair and just looked at the dock it reminded what my grandma told before she passed away but it was in French "Asseyez-vous we reposez-vous pensez à moi chaque fois que vous entendez ceci. Reposes-vous er peu importe ce qui fairy mal, Juste du repos."(Jenny) I whisper this under my breath I hear foot steps and I see Enyonam she looks like she was crying.
"Enyonam?"(Jenny) she quickly wipes her tears and acts cool
"Hey I'm ok if your wondering."(Enyonam)
"Lies."(Jenny)
"Damn you for knowing my weakness."(Enyonam)
"Wanna talk?"(Jenny)
"Sure but I don't wanna do it right here I want to get away from here for a bit."(Enyonam)
"I know a place."(Jenny) I turn on my phone flash light and I walk to the place when me and Genji got in a fight and we just might for no reason.

Enyonam started explaining to me about what happened and then when we go over that topic we talked about other topics to take our minds off our problems then she's started getting dings on her phone.
"Anyone special?"(Jenny)
"No it's just Chris he apologizing and he wants me to go back to the cabin what do I do?"(Enyonam)
"Are you ready to talk to him?"(Jenny)
"Not really."(Enyonam)
"Ok that's fine wait what time is it?"(Jenny)
"1:27. Why do you want to leave?"(Enyonam)
"Never."(Jenny)
*both laugh*
"So I have a question that's been bugging me and I need to get it off my chest."(Jenny)
"Same want to say it together?"(Enyonam)
"Ok on 3."(Jenny)
"1"(Enyonam)
"2"(Jenny)
"3"(Enyonam)
"Have seen condoms and birth control in your bathroom?"(Both)
"Oh my mars you saw it too."(Jenny)
"Yeah it scared me a bit."(Enyonam)
"Wow *yawns* I'm getting pretty tired."(Jenny)
"Same."(Enyonam)
"Well let's get back our cabins."(Jenny)
We walk where we came from and then I said bye to Enyonam took off my shoes then I look at my feet.
*I can't shit in my feet anymore I'm sleeping by the fireplace right now.* I saw Genji pacing around the room.
"Where have you been."(Genji)
"I went to my favorite spot to think."(Jenny)
"Oh okay."(Genji)
"You look like you need sleep babe go to bed."(Jenny)
"I can't sleep without my bear."(Genji)
"Well where is it."(Jenny)
"I'm looking at her."(Genji)
*well your stupid for not knowing that.*
I turn off the lights the light we had was from the fire place I grab his hand and push him onto the bed and got on top of him.
"Can we fall asleep now?"(Jenny)
"I'm not complaining."(Genji)
I kiss him and go to sleep.
*DE MEXT SORNING (8 hours laterz)*
I wake up next to Genji and then I saw a lump in his *coughs* Area
"Boner *Whispers*
I get up out of bed wondering what happen next in the morning I walk downstairs and go to the straight to the kitchen and a note that was maybe meant for Serena or something cause it was from Justin.
The note said "Hey Serena I'm planning something right now so if you don't see me when u wake up it's because of that I hope you'll like it. Also Jenny might be reading cause it includes Genji and I as well.
                                                       -Justin
*Huh maybe he cares but just has a dark way of showing it. I'm still killing him from last night though he made me look stupid in front Genji and I'm kinda mad about that or maybe Genji knew about the condoms and birth control but never bother to say anything well then I'm always gonna be the last to know.* Heard someone come downstairs and I grabbed a bowl so I could just eat cereal {You guys can just pick what cereal you want I'm going to choose honey bunches of oats} I saw Serena waking up.
"Hey Sleepy head."(Jenny)
"Sup."(Serena)
"Justin left you a note."(Jenny)
She's grabs the note and shows no expression
"You ok?"(Jenny)
"Yeah I'm still kinda tired."(Serena)
"Oh okay."(Jenny)
"I'm hungry what are you making?"(Serena)
"Cereal. Want some?"(Jenny)
"Sure."(Serena)
I pass her a bowl and just ate cereal the whole time and then when we finished I went upstairs and saw Genji still sleeping. *At least his boner's gone* I laid next to Genji then his eyes didn't open but his mouth started moving *Is he dreaming. He sounds like he's groaning and moaning. Oml his boner is back*
"*Groaning* Jenny *moaning* ride me."(Genji)
*Now my boyfriend is horny I'm going to let him be a guy and handle his dirty dream.*
I get out of bed and walk to the bathroom for a shower and Genji just started making lots of groaning sounds and started saying my name.
*He's very Horny right now.*
*15 mins laterz*
I walk out the shower and Genji was awake but he was just on his phone.
"Well look who finally wakes up."(Jenny)
"I was really sleepy."(Genji)
"I'm sure you were."(Jenny)
"Should I get out?"(Genji)
"Why?"(Jenny)
"Your changing."(Genji)
"If you want to."(Jenny)
"Then I'm not leaving."(Genji)
I put on my underwear and bra on and wore this

I turn around and look at Genji he was just looking at me

"Were you staring at me the whole time?"(Jenny)
"If said no I'd be lying but damn that's- Just damn."(Genji)
"I should be telling you the same thing."(Jenny)
He got up and walked to the bathroom and he smacked my ass for the third time.
"I couldn't resist."(Genji)
He said as he turned around and walked straight to the bathroom. I walked downstairs and walked outside I walked to the dock and just started looking around for a little and went back to the cabin to Genji walking downstairs with his bag as soon I was about to go get mine I grab my bag and put my Phone, Charger connected to a battery pack fully charged, water bottle, money/ wallet, and my Oreos (Yup I said it my Oreos) I walk outside to see Justin standing on the dock looking at our cabin. Serena and I walked the cabin with confused.
"Care explain?"(Jenny)
"No cause I don't care about you right now i care about Serena."(Justin)
"Your words don't hurt me Justin."(Jenny)
"I still don't care if they do."(Justin)
"Are you done?"(Serena)
"I am now."(Justin)
"Now can you explain?"(Serena) serena flipped her hair impatiently
"So me and Genji wanted to do something special for our girls and how much the mean to us by doing something special Hanzo and Chris wanted to be basic bitches-"(Justin)
"They wanted to be basic and do it another way and we wanted to do something special."(Genji)
"So where are we going?"(Jenny)
"Out to sea. But not far for here."(Justin)
"Mmm."(Jenny) Genji walks up to me and takes me by the hands the boat was bigger almost like a cruise ship.
"Ooo fancy."(Serena)
"Just for you."(Justin)
"So you guys have half of the boat and we have the other half for some reason."(Genji)
"What? Theirs a kitchen on both side we're only staying for like 2 days."(Justin)

To be Continued... AUTHORS NOTE: go read my close friend's xXMochiKatXx story about Ennard Fnaf so Yeah hope u enjoyed Later Babes💖😜