Chapter 4: Little Things

Then after they ruin us talking for me and Enyonam and I started walking away then they started cat calling. I walked the cabin kicked off my shoes and saw Genji up and while sipping coffee he was just talking to Justin and Serena was on the couch I walked to talk to her.
"Hey."(Jenny)
"Hey, Whats up?"(Serena)
"It was good then the guys outside started talking about how many girls they smash and how big their dick is meaning their so manly which is full of lies."(Jenny)
I heard Genji spit out his coffee I turned around and saw him literally walk outside.
"Genji?"(Jenny) I followed behind him as he was going outside.
"Genji?!"(Jenny) I pulled his arm backwards and his eyes were full of anger and he wanted to hit someone I kept pulling him.
"HEY LOOK AT ME,"(Jenny)
"Look at me,"(Jenny) he looks at me with so much anger then his eyes finally calm down.
"Don't do it they aren't worth it."(Jenny)
"But-"(Genji)
"No...Stop...please don't."(Jenny) Genji walked the other way. We both came back in the cabin and Genji didn't look back at me. I walked after him and he went straight to the bathroom and shut the door.
I lean on the door hoping to know if he could hear me.
"Genji.."(Jenny)
"What."(Genji)
"You know I love you right."(Jenny)
"Yes, So?"(Genji). *(mind thoughts) Did this bitch say so? He's lucky he's still alive*
"You mean something to me."(Jenny)
He went quiet. *ok I give up this man just can't I with him right now I need air*
"Whatever I don't want to deal with this right now."(Jenny) tears filled my eyes when I left the room.
"JUSTIN?"(Jenny)
"Yeah?"(Justin)
"I'm going for walk through the forest of Genji asks where I am don't tell him."(Jenny)
"Ok."(Justin)
"Ok serena don't tell him either."(Jenny)
"Ok."(Serena) I run out the cabin and run on a trail then I keep walking till I see this river I walked along the riverside and sat in the grass hill the sun was shining and it had an amazing breeze.

*Genji POV *
*(mind thoughts)I feel stupid I should go find her see this is what I get for being a dickhead.*
I walk downstairs and ask Serena where's Jenny and didn't tell me but I asked Justin he automatically told where she was and I went to go look for her I followed the trail he told me to follow and then I saw a river I walked along the river and saw Jenny curled in a ball and she looked like she was crying and she look up and saw me

*Back to Jenny POV*
I look at Genji and then I get up and walk further away from him.
"Jenny!"(Genji)
"JENNY!"(Genji)
"NO I HATE YOU GO AWAY!"(Jenny)
"I know I'm the last person you want to talk to but please just to this."(Genji)
"I never told you that I love you."(Genji)
"Bullshit!"(Jenny) I turn around I want hit him so bad I was about to slap him when he grabbed my wrist and pull me close to him
"Let me go."(Jenny)
"Listen to me when I say I love you."(Genji)
I saw that he meant it. I just wanna kiss him so much right now but he already did that.
"Can we go back to the cabin?"(Jenny)
"Yes and remember your still my queen."(Genji) he picked me up again and ran on the trail back to the cabin and we opened door and Serena and Justin were very loud upstairs again in their room across from us.
"Lovebirds."(Jenny) we both open our door and then Genji got on top of me and we started making out and I flipped us around so I was on top. His hands were on my hips then his hands slowly started moving to my ass. I didn't mind it one bit then he started kissing my neck maybe leaving hickeys but I didn't care at this point I started moving to his neck and I definitely started leaving hickeys on his neck.
"You're a biter?"(Genji)
"I'm a scratcher too."(Jenny)
"Ooo."(Genji) I going to kiss him a again the our door open while I was still on top of Genji and Genji got up while I was still on him.
"What the hell justin?!"(Genji)
"Whatever I don't care what I was trying to say before this happened we're all going a hike in the forest and you can come if you want to and I'll make sure the rest of the guys don't come."(Justin)
"Okay."(Jenny)
"Cool just wanted to say that so continue."(Justin) Justin left like he didn't care again he's always like that.
"You wanna go?"(Jenny)
"Yeah."(Genji)
"K I'm taking a shower now."(Jenny)
"Okay."(Genji)
I get up and I felt a smack on my ass. And I looked back at Genji as he was grinning I walked in the bathroom and the shower actually had hot water that was nice.
I got out the shower and I changed in my bikini then changed into him shorts and Genji was on his phone just typing things I guess I stand in the door way looking at him and he finally looked up from his phone.
"There she is."(Genji)
"Your turn."(Jenny) I grin at him
He walks to the bathroom then he smacks my ass again.
"I'll get you back someday."(Jenny)
"Keep trying."(Genji)
I walked down stairs to see Serena in a bikini with a messy bun with some shorts on as well
"Hey."(Serena)
"Hey."(Jenny)
"I'm going to get my phone real quick I'll be back."(Serena)
"Okay. I'm going to be on the porch."(Jenny)
*shit forgot my backpack i need to put my things in it.* I got upstairs to grab my backpack and then grab a baggy shirt I had. In my backpack I had my Phone, Charger, My baggy shirt and bug spray and sunscreen with my sunglasses. I put on my Tim boots and walk outside then I see a large boat outside I saw Enyonam and Chris talking and laughing they saw me and waved at me.
"Hey!"(Jenny) I smiled at them and then Chris pulled Enyonam closer because the single who think they're so manly passed through. They started cat calling at me again. *why did Justin invite them? They're such idiots and used to have a crush on one of them but now that was a very bad choice*
"Aye Jenny you lookin' fine today when can I get in them pants girl."(Kevin)
"Sorry I don't take small dicks like you."(Jenny) I walked back inside the cabin and saw Genji coming down the stairs.
"There he is."(Jenny)
"There you are."(Genji)
Then Justin came down.
"If you guys see a large boat that's the boat we're going to get on."(Justin)
"You mean the one I'm looking at right now."(Jenny) I said with the door wide open.
"Yeah that one."(Justin) I tie my hair in a messy bun grabbed my bag and then started walking out onto the dock all the guys were already on that bus at this point if any of them try to touch me I'll let Genji beat the hell out of them. Genji walks behind me.
"Wow."(Jenny)
"Pretty."(Serena)
"Like you."(Justin) *(Mind thoughts) Oml they are so cute!!!*
"Awww you so cute."(Serena)
Then Enyonam and Chris got on
"Ooo."(Enyonam)
"Nice."(Kayla)
"Eh could be bigger."(Hanzo)
"Your so picky."(Genji)

I went on the edge of the boat and I wanted to look at the view and it was beautiful Genji walked up behind me and he kissed my shoulder

"This is Beautiful."(Jenny)
"Just like you."(Genji)
I smile and look down at the water.
"Yo so the hiking is for couples only so if you are single you are not coming with us so to bad don't complain to me at all cause I don't care."(Justin)
*When do you ever start caring minus Serena.* Me and Genji started talking till Kevin walked up to me and ignored him Justin started playing some Loud music till we got to our destination.
"So Jenny wanna dance with me."(Kevin)
"No why would I."(Jenny)
"Cause I got a big dick."(Kevin) I got up and walked away and grabbed Genji's arm
"Your gonna dancing with me."(Jenny) We were dancing next to Enyonam and Chris. Genji was a good dancer. We had fun until Kevin decided to dance right next to me. Genji started to get mad.
"Bro can you fucking move. I'm trying to dance with my girl."(Genji)
"Does it look like I care I mean I'm pretty sure you two haven't even smashed yet."(Kevin)
"Who said we haven't?,"(Jenny)
"Damn it I wanted be your pants first."(Kevin)
"I already told you I don't fuck with small dicks."(Jenny)
"*tsk* Slut."(Kevin) Genji got really mad and pushed Kevin off the boat and the best part we close to our stop
"Man Whore!"(Genji) everyone started laughing at Kevin in the water
I kissed Genji for defending me and I got really happy he did that I wish I had let do that in the beginning. *Genji's sexy when he's mad.*
"I love you."(Jenny)
"I love you too."(Genji)
"Welp I'm not sending a life floaty to him."(Justin) *this kid really doesn't care about a lot of things*
As we get off the boat Kevin was soaking wet on shore we had to walk to get to the waterfall Justin said we were going to. It was like a good 10min walk then the water fall was pretty.

"So pretty

"So pretty."(Jenny)
"Beautiful."(Serena)
"Nice."(Kayla)
"Eh it could be bigger."(Hanzo)
"You're so picky."(everyone)
"Well I know what i want."(Hanzo)
I took off my shorts and me and Genji got on the top of the waterfall Hanzo and Kayla got in the water and they were laughing a lot.
Then me and Genji went to go jump into the water
The entire time we jump I screamed. When we got underwater I kinda stayed underwater and looked at the surface and he Genji looked at me then we got up to the surface...

To Be Continued... AUTHORS NOTE: so I updated this and made a couple of changes to the story and that's all I had to say I So later Babies 💖😜