Chapter 5: Behind the Waterfall

Going back to the surface Genji was about to kiss I was leading him on and then I surprised him by splashing water on him he splashed back then we were laughing and splashing back and forth. Genji pick me up and threw me over his shoulder. I saw Justin picking Serena and spinning her in a circle in the water.
*Serena POV*
Justin sets me on a rock and kisses me I forgot my hair was in messy bun then Justin took out my hair tie I hold on to the tie on my wrist.
"I wanna take you somewhere."(Justin)
"Where do wanna take me."(Serena) he comes closer to my ear.
"Somewhere where I like to hear your screams."(Justin)
"I'll would be a little quieter if you weren't so hard in me all the time."(Serena)
"But I thought you like it hard."(Justin)
"I always do."(Serena)
He kissed me again I never really check my chest if I still had hickey from our first night but I still wonder
Justin picks me up and carries me somewhere private on the boat.
"Why are we back on the boat Justin."(Serena)
"We're under the boat which no one knows."(Justin)
"You must really care about what I think."(Serena)
"I do."(Justin) *(Justin's mind thought) I don't care about anything else but you*
*I blushes*
He touches my back and unties my bikini top and then it falls to the ground...
*Back to Jenny's POV*
I saw Justin carry Serena somewhere hopefully their not going be so loud next time. I was still on Genji's shoulder and he started walking through there was a cave it was kinda dark he set me down on my feet.
"Are we behind the waterfall Gen?"(Jenny)
"Yes we are I noticed it looked empty so I took you here."(Genji)
I look through water and saw none of the guys still at the water Kayla and Hanzo maybe went back to the boat I'm pretty sure we're not leaving so soon cause where Justin is we kinda have to follow.
I started leaning against the wall Genji started kissing me then he picked me up while still on the wall he pulled my top bikini string off then the bottom then he pulled it off slowly I cover my up with my arms. *(mind thoughts) This is why things are better pitch black it's better off if they touched but never saw your boobs*
"What's wrong?"(Genji)
"I'm just insecure about my chest. And everything about me."(Jenny)
"I think your sexy."(Genji)
He takes my arms off my chest. And he kissed me.
"I love all your imperfections. And if you want to be can go deeper into the cave and into the dark so I don't have to see."(Genji)
"I'd want to but I wanna stay right here."(Jenny) I pulled his face into mine and I wanted more than I already do. We were both laying on the ground. I pulled on his trunks and he pulled them right off then he pulled and untied the bottom of my bikini and then what happened behind the waterfall stayed behind the waterfall and that day was *Coughs* smexy and got literally we were sweating.
Genji was laying on my chest just trying to catch his breath.
"I'm starting to become weak for you now,"(Genji)
"But I'm still weaker for you."(Jenny)
*20 mins laterz*
Me and Genji put our clothes on and We both walkout from the waterfall. I saw Justin and Serena talking and laughing. Genji picks me up when we get in the water.
"Am I still you queen."(Jenny)
"Yes."(Genji) I grab a towel and try to get dry as much as I could then put my shorts and grab my bag and put on my boots Genji put back on his shirt. Me and Genji went to the boat and got on.
"Oh look the second love bird is back."(Justin)
"Shut up Justin at least I'm not a loud love bird."(Jenny)
"That's Serena."(Justin)
"Right totally."(Jenny)
Me and Genji walked inside the boat and I put on my baggy shirt Genji walked outside to talk to Justin then Serena went inside to talk me to.
"Hey."(Jenny)
"Hey."(Serena)
"What did you did Justin do?"(Jenny)
"Stuff... what did you and Genji do?"(Serena)
"Stuff..."(Jenny)
*both laugh*
We waited for Enyonam and Chris and then the rest of the jerky guys for a fact I'm never talk to Kevin.
"Hey Enyonam."(Jenny)
"Hey."(Enyonam)
"Where Kayla and Hanzo?"(Jenny)
"I think they did things finally."(Serena)
"We'll ask later when she comes."(Jenny)
Chris starts talk with Genji and Justin. Then a few seconds later Hanzo showed up.
"Kayla!"(Serena)
"Hey."(Kayla)f
"Where were you friend."(Jenny)
"Yeah Friend."(Enyonam)
Her face started to turn red and then she looks at Hanzo and looks back at us.
"*dramatic Gasp* Ur cherry is POPPED?!!!"(Jenny)
"SHHHHHH!!!"(Kayla)
"Ooo."(all the girls)
"Ok so I'm going to dance and you people with join me wether you like it or not."(Jenny)
"You didn't before why stop me now."(Serena) we started playing loud music in the boat play started playing "Please Me by Bruno Mars and Cardi B"

(If you listened to it already LISTEN TO IT AGAIN)
We were all singing in a weird way.
"PLEASE ME BABY, TURN AROUND AND JUST TEASE ME BABY, YOU GOT WHAT I WANT AND WHAT I NEED BABY!!!"(All of us)
"Hey Jenny why do you have a shirt on."(Kayla)
*(Mind Thoughts) Yeah why do u have a shirt on Jenny your so dumb.*
"Idk but I'm taking it off."(Jenny) I took it off and I felt kinda better.
"Ok now while this next plays Jenny I dare you to twerk by the end of the boat."(Enyonam)
"What's the next song?"(Jenny)
"Good Form by Nicki Minaj."(Serena)
"Bet I got this."(Jenny) when the chorus was about to start it started to twerk and Enyonam recorded me. I started to sing along.
"I tell em eat the cookie cause it's good for him. And when he eat the cookie he got GOOD FORM!!!"(Jenny) I look at Genji and he was just staring.
*1 Hour later*
We got our cabin and we took a shower and at night for some reason was kinda cold I put this on

With leggings and a white crop and then we headed into town and started hanging out first when went to go get a Boba Drink Genji had his arm around me and I felt safe for once I turned around as we were walking through town to see Kevin just looki...

With leggings and a white crop and then we headed into town and started hanging out first when went to go get a Boba Drink Genji had his arm around me and I felt safe for once I turned around as we were walking through town to see Kevin just looking at me and I turned back around.
"Genji?"(Jenny)
"Yea?"(Genji)
"Kevin is looking at me and I'm scared to turn around again."(Jenny)
"Hold on."(Genji)
He pulled me closer and then he puts is hand in my back pocket. I put my hand in his back pocket as well and then me feel better.
I sipped on more of my boba and then we stopped at a food restaurant and sat across from Genji while we got chili fries and we ate outside then I got more boba from the drink store.
"I wanna get something from the gift shop wanna come?"(Jenny)
"Yeah."(Genji) we walked to the shop and look around
"UwU Genji look the cute teddy bear."(Jenny)
"Eh I already have a cute bear and that's you."(Genji)
"But what's wrong with cute bears?"(Jenny)
"Well I least I'm real bear."(Genji)
When left Genji got a cute bear with a coffee cup.
Enyonam got a bear from Chris and Serena got a cute shirt and bear with a necklace. And Kayla got a necklace from Hanzo. We spent one more hour in town and went on the bus to back to the lodge cabins (forgot to mention my bad I'll edit that later)

To be Continued..... AUTHORS NOTE: So i didn't try I just type and I hoped it made sense and then I tried  at the end kind of and then I got bored so yea I'll try the next time later Babes💖😜