Teldryn Sero x Terrified!Reader

You can never have enough of Tel <3

also I wrote half of this on my phone, so if the paragraphs are oddly big or weird looking, blame my phone.

I walked through Apocrypha, sneaking around. I had to avoid the darkness, and pass (or kill) three seekers, and two lurkers all at once. I couldn't possibly do that...?!

"Okay, Y/n, you got this..." I sneaked through, ignoring the searing pain of the dark. I winced. I saw a seeker, and I got my enchanted weapon out. I struck it hard, but it barely did anything. I felt dizzy, but ignored it. I slashed at it again, and again, and again. Finally, it separated, making two seekers. I felt the darkness drain my energy and health. I gasped as I saw a lurker slash at me, making me pass out.

When I woke up, I had the worst headache. I saw Teldryn, my follower and friend, sitting in a chair beside me. He had his helmet off and was staring at the floor. He ran a nervous hand through his messy mohawk, warm tears smearing in warpaint.

"T-...Tel..?" I coughed. Teldryn looked at me, and I could tell he had been crying for a long while.

"Y/n...are you...are you okay? When the book-" a fit of coughing interrupted him. He looked concerned.

"Are you truly okay? You were there but..see through." Teldryn put his hand on my warm, pale face, pure concern lacing his eyes.

"I'm,...I don't know..I died, didn't I?" Teldryn stroked my messy hair. I only realized there was a warm ice pack next to me, also, on the desk was a thermometer, medicine, and potions. I also noticed Teldryn's hand was cold. Really cold. Was he trying to heal me?

"Teldryn, what's up with all the medicine?" I saw tears well up in his red eyes. I cupped his face, wiping the tears and leaning my forehead on his. I slowly started to trace his elven ears, making him sigh with sadness mostly, but also relief.

"....I thought you were dead,...I....tried to cure you...." I pulled away from him.

"I am okay." Teldryn sat next to me, leaning his head on my shoulder. I was trembling. Was I really that scared?

"T-..."

"I know...You're scared. But don't worry..." I coughed, then leaned on Teldryn's chest. Teldryn picked me up carefully as if I'd break. He carried me to his room, a much cooler area, and placed me on his cold bed. I sighed, a little sob left my lips.
"You're going to be...well,... okay? Won't you?" I asked Teldryn.
"Me? What about you? You're the one who got sucked into a book. Literally." I laughed a little.
"Come here, Tel. Please? I'm... scared.." I admitted. Teldryn smiles, his eyes going from full on terror to relaxation. He walked to me, wrapping his arms around me.
"I'm glad we're friends." I whispered.
"I am too."

~

In the morning, Teldryn got up earlier than me. He suspected I'd be scared in the morning, too. He was currently cooking f/b (favorite breakfast on stove) on the stove. The sizzling sound filled the room. I got up, attempting to walk over to the perfect, Dunmer chef, but I was weak from my adventures in Aprocrypha, and fell forward. Right before my head was about to hit my dresser, I was caught and I heard dishes shatter on the hard floor. I looked up, scared and shaking, seeing a concerned Dunmer.
"You okay? That was quite the fall." I tried catching my breath, my heart beating out of my chest.
"I....I.... What...." I gasped as a vision of Aprocypha filled my sight. A lurker slashing at me, tentacles dragging me to the floor. Seekers throwing beams of green at me, tentacles whacking me. I'm weak... I.. I can't do this. Not now...!
"Y/n! Y/n!! Hey, stay with me, y/r!" He set me on the floor, checking my temp. I was heating up fast. He used his magic to cool me down.
"It's okay, love.. you're going to be okay. Trust me."

~

Weird... I didn't read the Black Book, yet here I am. Aprocypha. Hello, friend. I gasped as I saw three- no, five- six lurkers trap me. I was also trapped by six seekers, and four pools of tentacle-filled waters. My breathing quickened. I was trembling, trembling so badly. Suddenly, a pile of books was thrown at me, I couldn't move. The books hit me, draining my health by ten points from the feel of it. I couldn't get my health magic nor potion. I was trapped by tentacles. I struggled, gasping for air as if I spent a month underwater as a Nord. I finally fainted, waking up to see Teldryn.

~

"Y/n.... why didn't you tell me it was this bad?!" Teldryn yelled. I winced as I heard the voice echo in my throbbing head.
"Stop... yelling..." I realized Teldryn was on the bed with me this time. I was too in pain to react.
"....ngh.. ahh...." Teldryn quickly cast a healing spell on me, soothing me. I grabbed his hands, feeling the strong current of magic flow through his veins and mine.
"Please. How do I stop the f-flashes?" I said dizzily. Teldryn was becoming more blurry and darker. Everything was over saturated. I groaned.
"Well, for your trembling, you should probably try eating something." I nodded and saw a whole new plate/bowl of f/b on the desk. I grabbed it and ate it, sighing. I leaned back, feeling the tough shoulder of a certain Dunmer. I didn't care if I was laying on him. Nor did he apparently.
"Do you realize how long you were gone?" He started.
"No.." he made me look at him, his red orbs staring into my e/c orbs. He started to come closer to my face, noses touching.
"Too long." He quickly captured his lips with mine. When he spoke, his voice was low and kind of hot to be honest... or maybe it was just side effects from- okay it was hot.
"Teldryn... I missed you." I teared up, now realizing what's causing all of this. I wasn't REALLY in Aprocypha. I was so terrified, I was thinking of it so much I thought I was really there. I didn't have any hope in surviving because I had no hope in admitting to myself that I love Teldryn. This was all of me. Every single flash, every single headache. Was all me.
"You have no idea how much I missed you, Y/n. I love you." I kissed him, longer, this time. This time it was passionate. I crawled onto him, separating the kiss. I rested my head on his chest, feeling him nuzzle my hair. I really am not scared anymore, now, aren't I?

1134 words ;3