1

"Lalalala, lalalala, Elmo's world," Momo and Sana sang together, wearing big, oversized sunglasses, pink feather boas, and sequined hats. The karaoke machine that PD-nim had bought them had been very fun to play with.
               "My turn!" Nayeon said excitedly, reaching for the microphone from Momo. "I want to sing Epiphany by Jin sunbaenim!"
               Everyone sighed, but laughed it off. It was well known in the Twice household that Im Nayeon was a HUGE fan of BTS, but especially Kim Seokjin, Mr. Worldwide Handsome.
                "He's the only one as beautiful as me," Nayeon would say. "Also, he has broad shoulders and is buff. My dream man!" Then, she would hug the BTS pillow she bought during Wings era and kiss the poster of Jin she bought on the cheek.
                "Jesus," Jeongyeon muttered. "She's gone mad."
                "I'm the one I should love," Nayeon screeched into the karaoke set while the rest of Twice danced along and lip-synched. Suddenly,  Jihyo's phone rang. She checked it.
                "Girls, shh!" Jihyo said, putting a finger to her lips. "It's JYP-PD nim."
                 "Hello?" JYP said over the phone.
                 "Yes, hello," Jihyo answered, the rest of Twice watching curiously.
                 "Do you know the TV show Idol School?"
                  "Yes!" Jihyo said happily. "It's one of my favorite shows."
                  "Well, pack your bags, because I'm sending you and Got7 to the show. During your time, feel free to have fun, but remember to practice."
                  "PD-nim, what if we see a really cute boy and-" Dahyun said slyly.
                  "Dahyun, shut up!" Jeongyeon scolded.
                  JYP laughed. "That's not my concern. Your dating bans have already been lifted, so if you want to date, that's fine with me."
                 "Wahh, daebak!" Nayeon cheered.
                 "Ok, PD-nim. When will we be leaving for the show?" Jihyo asked.
                  "Tomorrow morning, so make sure you pack up all your items," JYP said. "Got7 will drive with you too."
                  "Okay, PD-nim!" Twice chorused.
                  "Okay, bye now," JYP said, and hung up.
                  "Wahh, daebak!" Chaeyoung cheered.
                  "Yah, are you cheering because we go to school, or is it because you get to go see your boyfriend Yugyeom oppa tomorrow, huh?" Mina teased Chaeyoung.
                  Everyone laughed. "Neomuhae!" Chaeyoung shouted at Mina.
                   "Aigoo, go pack, everyone!" Jihyo said, shooing them away. "Daebak, I wonder what other idols will be there?"