3- First meeting

Loud cameras, shouting fans, flashing lights.
            Those were all the things Chou Tzuyu was accustomed to, being the popular, beautiful maknae of the famous girl group Twice.
            However, they all seemed louder and brighter today, as Tzuyu stepped out of the dark van with the luggage to see the school buildings, reporters, fans, and other idols right in the morning. She and her members, plus Got7, stepped into a line in front of their van with their luggage, bowing briefly at the cameras and thanking the driver before walking through the crowds on the red carpet to get to the school. Screaming, and shouting, waving arms and hands, and bright flashing lights almost felt too much for her, and she bowed down her head as she made her way across the school lawn.
                "It's BTS!" was the last thing she heard before she stepped into the building.

              Jungkook was tired.
              Exhausted from being woken up so early in the morning, he really didn't want to deal with the loads of people right in the morning, who all wanted dumb autographs and such at 7:30 A.M.
             But he signed them anyway, masking his exhaustion with smiles. Knowing they were good, faithful fans of them- armies- made him feel a little bit better as he and his hyungs walked across the red carpet to get to the main school building Bang Si Hyuk had told them to get to. He gratefully walked through the glass doors, into the quieter, more peaceful building.
            "I need banana milk," he mumbled, rubbing his temples as his Seokjin hyung wrapped an arm around his shoulders.
            "Coffee," Yoongi said, grumpy from having to wake up so early.
            "I want some too," Hoseok said, chugging a little bit of water from his bottle.
            "Where should we be going?" Namjoon asked a guard, who directed them to a large auditorium. Jimin and Taehyung shoved through the doors, still carrying their luggages, where they saw 16 figures- nine female and nine male, who all looked strangely familiar. Suddenly, one of the males with a ruffly coconut hair split into a wide grin and ran towards Jungkook, who was still not convinced he was fully awake.
            "Kookie!" he shouted delightfully, and Jungkook realized it was Yugyeom, his good friend from Got7.
            "Yuggie!" he exclaimed, hugging his friend tightly. "I'm so tired," he complained, walking with him and his hyungs to the front, where the rest of the people were.  Large fluorescent lights hung from the ceiling. Multicolored carpet was all across the floor of the room. Hundreds of velvet theater chairs were in rows and rows across the floor with aisleways, also covering the large balcony that was perched above the entire floor.
            "Hey, it's Got7!" Namjoon said happily, and dashed towards his friend Jackson, who welcomed him warmly. The two boy groups embraced each other before Jungkook remembered that there was another group of girls. Wait, if this is Got7, does that mean?
           "One in a million, annyeonghaseyo, Twice imnida!" they introduced themselves warmly to BTS.
          "Hey, it's Sana!" Taehyung said, and Jungkook suppressed a smile. He knew Taehyung hyung was a big fan of her.
          "Ah, yes," Sana said shyly, waving a little.
          "Shy shy shy!" Hoseok sang and did the little movements, making everyone laugh and Sana to bow politely.
          "Thank you!"
          As Jungkook looked at the other members, he caught his breath as he saw the most beautiful girl he had ever seen, almost like an angel. Her elegant, sloping cheekbones, almond eyes, pale skin, and naturally cute pouty lips made her look like a goddess- just gorgeous. He could hear the other hyungs introducing themselves and laughing with the Twice members, but he couldn't tear away his gaze from the girl.
          "Hey hyung, I'm gonna buy a banana milk," he said to Jimin, who nodded while still talking animatedly to Mina, an elegant girl from Japan. He grabbed his wallet and as he looked back slightly, could see Yuggie talking to Chaeyoung, the short one, and Dahyun, who said she was a tofu. He could see his Jin hyung talking to Nayeon noona, who "looked like him cause we are the worldwide beauties", as Jin hyung has claimed. Hoseok was talking to Momo, who was a great dancer. Namjoon hyung was talking to a Jeongyeon, the short haired, beautiful vocalist. Jungkook smiled remembering how Namjoon had fangirled after he had gotten a Twice collectible photocard of Jeongyeon, gushing about how she was his favorite Twice member. Then he looked at the beauty, the angel that had taken his breath away.
           Strange.
           Because she was looking at,
           Him.
           He blushed and charged out the door into the empty hallway, leaning his head back and grinning wildly. He took a deep breath and shook his head. Get it together, Jungkook.
          He walked through the hallway to find a vending machine, where he purchased 1 banana milk, 6 bottled coffees, and 16 bottles of orange juice. He hugged all the beverages into his arms, trying not to drop anything, which felt nearly impossible. He waddled his way back to the auditorium, the cold of the bottles pressed against his white t-shirt. He rammed his shoulder against the door, trying to force it open. He shoved it a little forward, but the door clanged shut again. Pursing his lips, he forced the door open a little bit wider, but a delicate hand pulled the door completely open for him, and Jungkook's face flushed pale pink. It was the goddess. His heart raced a million beats per minute and his stomach filled with butterflies, and the two stared at each other's eyes.

              Tzuyu thought she knew.
              Watching her unnies talking to all the BTS sunbaes, she smiled inwardly, knowing that they would all cheer and freak out once they were all alone together. She let her mind drift off to the handsome boy from BTS she had seen earlier and smiled to herself.
             His dark chocolate brown locks of slightly wavy hair framed his face in a way that seemed so utterly impossible. His large, sweet, caring eyes seemed so adorable and hot at the same time, and his sweet, sweet, bunny-like smile made her want to melt right on the spot.
              He was like a work of art.
              From her peripheral vision, she saw the door slightly ajar, then closing again, then opening more slightly. She hurried over and pulled the handle, opening the door completely. Suddenly her brain went blank and her heart went haywire, almost dropping into her stomach and pounding so loudly she hoped he couldn't hear it.
             In front of her was the boy. He was carrying a lot of bottles, coffee, and orange juice, but the time seemed to stop. She stares at him, taking in all of his beauty, and her heart pounded faster when he smiled slightly at her.
            "I-uh-um-er-" Tzuyu stammered. "Do you need help?" she finally said.
            "Yeah, thanks," he said, and her heart melted listening to his honey-sweet voice. She hastily took a few bottles out of his arms and held the door open, and he thanked her as he walked past. He gave all the Twice and Got7 members orange juice and his hyungs the bottles of coffee, but Tzuyu could just stand in the same spot, staring off into blank space until he approached her, holding just two bottles.
            "Orange juice?" he asked, holding out a bottle to her. Only now could she see the second drink- a box of banana milk.
             "Ah sure, thank you, sunbae," she said, thanking him and bowing before taking the bottle and opening the cap. As she sipped the drink, she noticed him watching her.
            "Ah, I don't know your name," he said suddenly, and Tzuyu mentally slapped herself.
            "Oh yeah, my name is Tzuyu," she said bowing to him. "Nice to meet you!"
           "Ah, my name is Jungkook," he said smiling and extending a hand. "But you can call me oppa," he added. Tzuyu took it and shook his hand. It was warm and soft. They stopped there a little bit, transfixed by each other's eyes, still smiling stupidly in joy and nervousness, almost like time had slowed down.
          They jolted apart in surprise when they heard someone bang on the door suddenly.
           "What's that?" Momo asked nervously, almost hiding behind Hoseok. Yoongi quietly stood in front of Jihyo, like protecting her from whatever was behind the door. Jimin tensed up and moved Mina behind him. No one moved. No one breathed.

          "Hey! Blackpink in your area!"