2

"Just to make this clear," Jungkook said nervously. "You're going to make me, uh, I mean us, go to school and meet girls?"
"Yes, Jungkookie," Bang Si Hyuk said amusedly, smiling fondly at the nervous maknae of BTS.
"Will Twice be there?" Jimin piped up.
"Yes, with Got7 as well."
"Daebak! Yuggie will be there." Jungkook cheered, the silver lining in his cloud of doubt.
"When will we leave?" Namjoon asked.
"Tomorrow morning," Bang Si Hyuk said nonchalantly. "So you better start packing your bags."
Taehyung's eyes widened. "Okay," the boys chorused, and left the office.
"Wah, we get to see the Twice noonas? Daebak!" Taehyung cheered looping an arm around Jungkooks shoulders. "Kookie, didn't you want to see their maknae? Tzuyu?"
"Ooh, someone has a crush~" J-hope sang, teasing his fellow bandmate. Jungkook looked down, embarrassed.
"Aigoo, leave him alone, fools," Yoongi said, annoyed. Jungkook sent him a look of gratitude. "Make fun of him in the dorm, not the apartment."
"Hyung!" Jungkook whined, disappointed at the betrayal of Min Yoongi.
"Wah, when we get back, I want to sing all of the Twice songs!" J-hope said to Taehyung.
                  "Daebak! Can I join you, hyung?" Taehyung asked excitedly.
                  "Of course!" J-hope said cheerily.
                  "Yah, me too me too!" Jin said, butting his way into their conversation.
                  "Me too!" Namjoon said.
                  One by one, all the boys claimed their spot to sing Twice karaoke,

                   Except for Yoongi.
                   When they got back to their apartment, Jungkook threw his bag onto the sofa and jumped onto the couch (like how he did in Boy With Luv mv lol) and his members joined him as he fiddled with the remote to find the bluetooth of their karaoke machine. Yoongi left to go work on his next mixtape, but after a while, he could hear the six noisy boys screaming song lyrics down the hall, and he annoyedly took off his black Beats and stormed down the hall to go make his members shut up.
             "Woohooo!" Jim screeched as the main chorus came up.
             "Yah you-" Yoongi started to yell, but was stopped as he saw what he thought was an angel on the TV screen. His life suddenly turned slow motion. On the TV screen was a youthful, adorable girl. She had the largest, sparkling brown eyes, framed by long black hair. Her little button nose and shimmering lips mesmerized him as he watched the girl in the middle perform the Cheer Up dance, happy and as cute as a button in her little cheerleader outfit. The corners of lips subconsciously lifted up to make a faint smile as he watched her sing.
                 "Yah, Kookie," Yoongi said as she disappeared from the screen. "Go back, like five seconds," he ordered. Jungkook, confused, went back five seconds, and Yoongi saw the beautiful girl again.
                 "Yes, her," Yoongi said, pointing at the screen, ignoring the weird glances and concerned stares as he watched the girl. "Who is that?"
                 "Oh hyung, that's Twice's main singer. She's amazing. She can sing all their high notes, and her voice is just so happy and bright! I think she's my favorite singer in Twice! Her name is Park Jihyo." Jimin said happily.
                The corners of Yoongi's lips turned upwards again, filing the name into a mental cabinet.
                 Park Jihyo. What a beautiful name for such a beautiful person.