READ THIS IF YOU LOVE TARON EGERTON

sucked in everyone, this isn't even really about Taron. Here's a cute gif though to get you through this highly important information YOU MUST READ please. :))

First of all, I have something to shamelessly promote to you. 

So as most of you would know, when reading fanfiction most stories use Y/N instead of naming their character so everyone can insert their own name into the story, myself included. And while it works, it isn't really as good of a read as it would be if you were reading your own name. 

WELL I HAVE A SOLUTION TO THAT I FOUND ON TUMBLR IT'S AMAZING

I included an external link to this that will send you to chrome web store, basically this is a browser extension that when you add to your browser, it will automatically change all the Y/N's to your name!

I use this and it's honestly amazing, it makes the stories much more fun to read, and you can easily imagine YOURSELF being the one spoken to or about. 

please please please get this extension it is so good just a few clicks and your fanfiction reading is so much better. 

Once again that is in the link on here, but if that doesn't work I will also put it in my description and post a message with the link for you. 

The second and last thing I wanted to say is that I am now accepting Taron one-shot requests. You can comment them under here or you can PM me and I'll write them within a week. These requests can be anything but I will not be writing smut. I'll go as far as almost smut or something like that but I won't go the whole way since Taron is a real man, not a character and I want to respect his privacy. 

thanks for reading and honestly if you do one thing productive today make it adding that extension you won't regret it. 

ok bye

edit: so the link is at the bottom just click 'external link' underneath the voting section and all that