moving , sadly

Y/n  POV
"Come on y/n wake up mom said that we are leaving in 20 minutes hurry! " said my little sister Amy. "Y/n wake up ,or we're going to be late !!"  she yelled . "OK IM AWAKE IM AWAKE Gosh now stop yelling and tell mom I'll be there in a bit".  Oh my gosh I don't want to leave Texas, I have my friends here and I won't have friends in Florida. Well I have no choice ,this is the day. I wash my face  and start to shower and I change . (To whatever you decide to put on)

I got my bags and said goodbye to my room and my house. I headed to the car, I was seriously mad. "Honey please I know it's hard for you but it's just I-" "It's fine mom but why do we have to move in the first place when we have a house here?" I asked ."Well we also have a house in Florida and it's much bigger. It also has more space , keep your hopes up you might meet more people in Florida. Plus it's easy for you to make friends , now  get some more rest" my mom said . instead of sleeping I decided to take my notebook out , I have a lot of drawings in this book ,even the ones I drew when I was five. Anyway I started to draw.

*7 hours later *

We stoped at a gasoline store to stop by for gas , meanwhile my mom was putting gas in the car , Amy and I went to the gasoline store to buy snacks in case we got hungry . We came back and go in the car and started driving again about 8 hours later we were finally in florida . We got in the neighborhood we lived in and got off the car. Our new house wasn't as big as our other house , but my mother was right it did have more space. I got inside and started to unpack. My new bed was already in my room. Once I finished unpacking everything I went downstairs to the living room and watched some tv. "Honey can you take care of Amy while I go to the grocery store?" Asks mom.  "Yeah of course , where is she?" I ask  "Oh she's playing outside by the driveway " my mom responds.  "Oh ok" my mom leaves and I go outside to check on Amy . I found her  playing with a boy on the front yard . I go back to the living room and after a few minutes I go check on her and she's not there.  I tried to go look at the house where  she was playing but I couldn't see her , so I decided to go  knock on their door. A boy came out he looked like he was 16 or 15 .  "Sorry to bother but my little sister was playing with a little boy here in the front yard and I want to know if she's here " I said "oh uh I think she's playing with my little brother Mateo im his room" he responds . " May I come in?" I ask "Oh my bad , yeah sure" he seemed a bit embarrassed."I'm sebastian by the way,what's your name?" he asked  "my name is y/n" I say. "Oh wow that's a pretty name" he says smiling. "thank you"  I say smiling back. Suddenly i see that Amy comes  out with the boy, Mateo . she comes running to me and she hugs me. "y/n!" She yells with excitement. "Amy!,I was worried about you , you can come play some other day, we have to go " I say to her . "ok bye Mateo!" Amy says smiling . "bye Amy !" He says smiling back. "Goodbye y/n it was nice meeting you" says Sebastian . "It was nice meeting you  too sebastian" I respond.
"I think he likes you" Amy says as we walk to our house, "oh be quiet come on let's go" I say laughing.
We got to our house and our mom was parking in the driveway. We got home and we ate and then soon went to bed.
"WHAT A DAY !" I think in my head .
A/n
Hey guys so this is my new story do you guys like it so far?