School , ugh

Y/n POV
It was Monday and I had to go to school . I was exited to be honest because I wouldn't be home all day and because it was a new school . I checked the time it was 6:00 am so I got up took a shower and brushed my teeth. I washed my face (as usual) and got dressed.

I checked my Social media and I saw some pictures of my friends , which they captioned "we will miss you bestie" or "miss you" and @ my acc. I really missed them they were really great friends and I had a lot of fun with them . It's ok though , I made a friend here already , at least I think so . After thinking so much I went downstairs and got some bread , put it on the toaster then put Nutella on it and I started eating . I watched tv while I ate . I packed my stuff and said goodbye to Amy and my mom and head to the door .

Sebastian's POV
I woke up all tired , but I couldn't stop thinking about y/n . The moment I saw her I got butterflies in my stomach, I don't even know how to explain the way she made me felt. She's very beautiful , my heart started racing when I was with her . I know we just met yesterday but I feel a connection with her...I think I'll just try to know her well before I start saying that I love her. I got dressed and brushed my teeth . I checked the clock and it was 7:55 I started walking out my house with Oliver and I saw y/n leaving her house to the bus stop so I went up to her and asked if she wanted to come with us to the bus stop every day. She responded and said "sure why not" we started walking together(with Oliver obviously.)

Y/n POV
I was about to leave to the bus stop , when sebastian came up to me and asked if I wanted to go with his brother and him to the bus stop everyday . So I just said "Sure why not " we started walking with his brother .

-Conversation-
Sebastian: Y/n this is my brother Oliver and he's 18 , also by the way i'm 16 .
Oliver: *waves at you *
You: Hi nice meeting you, I'm 15 btw.
Sebastian: So I guess we're all friends now right ? *smiles *
You:I guess so. *laughs*
Oliver: I've never seen you here , did you just move in to Florida?
You: Yeah I actually did I just moved in yesterday, I used to live in Texas.
Sebastian: Oh really ? How was it like in Texas ?
You: It was great , It's very hot over there just like  here , but I had a lot of fun, happy , and sad moments .
Oliver: I'm sorry if this bothers you but what kind of sad moments did you have ?
You: Oh um .. well my dad passed away the day before my birthday so it's really hard for me to get over it , even tho I kind of am but everyday before my bday I just cry all day it's just a thing I do.
Sebastian: I'm really sorry for your lost , and sorry for my dumb brother asking you and uncomfortable question , but anyway when is your birthday ?
You: Nah it's cool , but my birthday is on April 25
Sebastian: Ah .. mines on April 11
You: Cool , also can you please not tell anyone that we talked about this ? It's usually something I don't tell anyone , but I told y'all because I feel like I can trust you .
Oliver: No we won't don't worry *smiles * that also means we can trust you .
(You guys got in the bus. You and Sebastian sat together and Oliver sat with his friend Tessa you met her a long time ago when you were 5 so you basically already knew her and you guys started talking and you and Tessa were  best friend by
now)
You all went to class and soon school was over
Sebastian:you guys let's take a picture
Tessa,Oliver,you:ok
You all have him your usernames since he was going to post it on Instagram Tessa and Oliver went walking together so it was just you and Sebastian it was kind of awkward but then we just started talking about how it was  in  Texas and stuff maybe we can do if we can hang out on the weekend and just stuff like that "hey y/n can I have you number" "yea sure" I gave him my number and told him that if he needed to tell me anything that he can just call me at that point I felt something we were both looking at each other and I felt something...was I falling for him yes..no I mean he is cute I just hugged him for a long minute and i started walking home I went to my room and just sat there thinking about him I..i think I am falling for him..I heard a sound on my phone and it was..

A/n
Sorry cliffhanger but what do you think it will  be? I posted a little bit early cuz I wouldn't have time later but do you like it?? Please tell me in the comments below