☺️:💀

You had fun with your cousins and with Zoe after that you and Zoe were talking about everything and you told her what happened between you and Sebastian and this is how it went.
Zoe:so how have you been in your relationship you know is everything ok?
You/uh..yea I don't know if you've heard but..we broke up
Zoe:I'm so sorry,I didn't know what happened
You:how about you go to my house and we can talk about it
Zoe:yea sure,but did he do anything to you? You know I'm going to always be here for you *puts her hand on your hand*
You:well no he actually didn't.
You guys left and you got home Zoe said hi to your mom and you guys went up to your room and you told her everything you started to tear up but she hugged you and told u everything was gonna be fine "wait,do you think Tessa and Katherine had to do something to do with this?" Zoe asked "I don't know,but come on let's do something I'm honestly bored" you guys started to have a pillow fight and you played music and had a "karaoke night" you started singing songs together the music was so loud that you couldn't hear your phone ringing Zoe noticed and she said "someone's calling you" you answered "hello?" "Hello" no response you hung up Zoe got a message on her phone it was her mom and she told her she had to go home so Zoe left and you got on your bed and started to cry "I can't do this anymore,I can't be pretending that nothing is happening when I feel like my life is over.." you said crying you decided to go to the restroom and cut yourself everyday you kept on cutting yourself everyday before you went to sleep and you cried you weren't friends with Tessa anymore...or Oliver (you made that decision) you hanged out with  other people their names where Erik,Monica,Angelica it was a group of friends you always acted like you were happy when you Weren't, they always talked about how happy you were and how you weren't depressed and your life was perfect,you already knew that wasn't true but you just played along no matter how happy you looks don the inside,on the outside you were dead. This kept on going for days,weeks,years total it was about 2 years you changed a little... you didn't cut yourself a lot only when you were mad or sad you were still depressed and you still pretended to be happy until one day...

A/n
OMG I know I haven't posted in what like weeks maybe a month but school started "YAY"
I will be writing more and I know this chapter was kinda confusing and it went off really fast  but yea I will write more later so bye love you 💕