💔

The summer past by,the whole summer you and Sebastian where together youall went on tour together,took a ton of Instagram pics together and more stuff,you also met Zoe,,Cody,ahlyssa and much more people who you became friends with you had to go back to school shopping since school was about to start.so you and Sebastian went to the store and bought all the supplies that were on youalls list once you were done youall went to chick fil a.
Y/n POV
Sebastián and i went to the store to buy supplies for school I was getting kind of hungry so I asked him if we could go to chick fil a he said "yea sure" so we went to chick fil a we ordered our food we sat on the table and Sebastian went to the restroom I was on my phone to check the weather because it looked like it was gonna rain when I saw that Katherine Entered you tried to act like if she wasn't there but..she sat right next to you and she acted all nice like if nothing ever happened.
K:"Oh hey y/n how are you?"
You:I'm fine well I gotta go..so bye you said standing up
K:hold up,did you and Sebastian break up? don't worry don't be sad,come sit down we can talk about how you can make him jealous and maybe I can help.i know a lot about this so let's start with hooking you up with his broth-
You:yea no...I did not break up with him second of all I am not gonna date or do anything with Oliver and third of all why the hell are you acting so nice all of a sudden? Or did you forget that you used to be a bitch? Oh I think you did,well now stop trying to get into my life!
K:UGH, excuse me what the hell are you talking about,I'm trying to help you I understand you didn't break up with that dork but I-
You:oh so now you're calling my boyfriend a dork? Says the one who tried to- you know what just forget it,i don't even know why I'm talking to you.
Sebastián got out of the restroom and you guys left you were mad and you just didn't want to talk to anyone  Sebastian could tell you were mad so he asked if you were ok all you could say was "can you just leave me alone!?" (You said that in a mean way)  and you just started running somewhere you didn't know where you were going  but you just kept running you saw that you where in the park so you just sat down and started thinking about what you could do to try to keep Sebastian away from Katherine you just didn't want anything to happen like what if he cheats on you again? Once you started thinking about that you started reminding yourself that you kissed Oliver and you were about to make out with him you just started to cry because you felt like if everything was over the place  you called Tessa because you haven't talked to her in a long time "hey Tessa" "what do you want" she said with an attitude "what do you mean I just want to talk to you" you said "well I found out  what happened between you and Oliver so I don't even want to talk to you,how could you do this to me? We've been friends for a long time and you knew how much I liked him and after we broke up it was really hard for me,tell me why would you do this to me!!?"  She said starting to cry "look,I know what I did was wrong but I was going trough a hard time ok?"
"What do you mean going through a hard time you're so dramatic"  "no I'm being serious, do you remember Katherine?" "Yes of course I do" "well I saw her kissing Sebastian that's what happened do you think I'm being dramatic?" "Ok but at least your best friend didn't try to make out with your boyfriend" "CAN YOU JUST STOP BRINGING THAT UP!??" "Mhm i even bet Sebastian was disappointed with you once he found out.." "Tessa just stop please I haven't told him and I never will just imagine how heartbroken he could be I don't even want to think about it and I thought that talking to you was going to be much better but I guess not so BYE!" You hung up you started crying and it was raining so you decided to go home but you saw Sebastian was behind you you were now thinking(play song)
"did he hear what happened?" Over and over
"why-how could you do that to me?" Was all he could say "Sebastian-" "answer my question!" "it was a mistake I'm sorry!" You said crying he started  walking away (it was still raining btw) "NO Sebastian please can we talk!?" He kept walking you fell to the ground and just cried "please,..I'm sorry" you were disappointed in yourself your life was over the love of your  life just left you you were thinking "this is all my fault"  "what you did was wrong" "I wanna die"
You thought "why,why am I so fucking stupid to do this?" "Even If he cheats on me again why would I be mad if I did it too?"you then started to remember what you said to Sebastian when he was kissing Katherine "I THOUGHT I COULD TRUST YOU!" You started saying to yourself "that's what he should say to me" You walked home crying so hard your mom opened the door you hugged your mom she saw that you were crying she asked if you were ok you nodded and just went to your room you saw the poster Sebastian gave  to you for your birthday with all the pictures of you two you cried and you didn't want the moyarmy or your fans to know why you broke up with him because you knew you were going to get hate and a lot of hate and you didn't want Oliver to loose fans because it wasn't his fault it was yours that youall kissed (FYI like since Sebastian gave you the necklace the one for your bday like in all the pictures you had it on and it was noticeable when you didn't have it on) you took off your necklace and decided to go live a lot of people joined "hi guys..it's y/n"  you usually say "hey guys it's y/n moy" but this time you didn't say it people noticed you were crying because your eyes where red and your face was kind of red too "if you're wondering where Sebastian is.." you took a deep breath to not cry "well we broke up and before you start to say what did he do to  you..he didn't do anything to me in fact it's my fault" you saw that Sebastian joined
"So please don't give any hate to him and.. (you started to tear up) "..and if he finds another girl..then make sure to love her as much as you guys gave love to me and if you want to give me hate..go ahead but all I wanna say is that Sebastian is a wonderful person...and anyone would be lucky to have him as the person you love...that's all I have to say I love you guys."You ended the livestream and you saw that Sebastian was live so your dumb self decided to join all you heard before he could end the live was "I'm going to miss her a lot she was a wonderful person and I will love her always even if I'm upset or disappointed In her.." you cried and decided to cut yourself it hurt so bad you saw the blood coming out of your wrist but you didn't care at all..

A/n
This is such a depressing chapter and it was hard for me to write because I started to tear up but yea comment if you cried like me..adios

I appreciate youOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara