Chapter 5-Cooking madness

Alison's POV

"Okay you have some reason explaining to do missy. What was with the tension in Science?" my melodramatic bestfriend interrogated.

I scoff as I recalled the events of the morning. "Kieran ditched me after making me believe that I was late for school and then I bumped into Chase and I apologized for the banana peel incident but then the conversation ended with him being a dick." I dramatically exhale after my rant and cross my arms like a kid.

Emily bursts out laughing and I pout at her for laughing at my expense.

I end up having to drag her all the way to the cafeteria before her laughter settles. We get our lunch and plop down by the table we sat at the day before. "Well it seems like you've had an eventful morning. 

I roll my eyes at her and nibble on a slice of pizza. "It's not a big deal, it doesn't suddenly mean we all buddy-buddy. It was a one time thing and this Science partner thing isn't forever."

"Haven't you heard the saying, 'it takes one spark to start a fire'" she states with a cocky smile. "Well then its a good thing we not dealing with any sparks in chemistry" I respond in a sing-song voice and get a pair of rolled eyes in return.

Suddenly Em's eyes drift past my head and behind me and a smirk graces her face. I internally groan and prepare myself for the worst and the moment I turned around I wished I hadn't. 

I head up to my room and get out paper and pens. While i wait i listen to some music and jam to "Demons" by Imagine Dragons.

Don't get too close 

It's dark inside 

It's where my demons hide 

It's where my demons hi-

The doorbell cuts me off and i hop down the stairs and find a smirking Chase there with a bag in his hands. I wonder if he ever smiles. "Good day princess this is for you" he hands me the packet and when I open it I feel my heart skip a beat.

"No way,I think I could just marry this pizza and candy right away,thank you so much" I squeal and step out of the way.

"You can come inside my mom is out for a bit,my dad is at work and my brother is out doing pizza knows what.In the meantime I am going to make some brownies."

I waltz into the kitchen and then I hear him behind me. "Okay,I can help,I am an absolute master in the kitchen" he winks and waits for me to take out the ingredients.

Once the mixture is down we start molding it and adding almonds into it, and don't forget the chocolate chips. "You have a little something on your nose princess" I start to panic when he says that because what if it is a human eating spider, or worse, what if pizza has formed against me.

"What where ?"

"Right here" he takes some of the mixture and wipes it onto my nose and chuckles, phew, that was a relief, wait what.

"You did not just do that" I say pretending to be mad at him.

"What's the little princess gonna do about it, but consider that pay back for the banana" he shrugs

"Didn't pick you to be the type to hold grudges." I tease and then wipe some mixture onto his cheek. " Aww, Chasey you have a little something on your face" I smirk at him and we start having a food fight, damn talk about deja vu.

My mom will definitely not be happy, and don't get me started on the food gods.

A/N hey guys sorry for not updating yesterday,I had a bit of a WiFi problem..

I hope you enjoy this chapter

Feel free to comment,like,vote and share

-Wubblypie