Chapter 15-The almost discovery

Alison's POV

Flash smirked at me and whispered: "Aww,is the little princess a knockout because I surely know where I'd like to be knocked" a cringe goes down my spine and my knuckles tighten.

" 3,2,1!!!!!" The crowds screams blast in my ears as I punch the Flash with full force after the buzzer goes. "Aww what's the matter did little Flashy not see that coming" I pouted at him while he rubbed the blood off from his mouth.

"Oh its on princess" he chuckles maniacally , "Less talking,more fighting" I smirked at him. He lunges at me but I dodge and give him a back-sided kick. He grabs my foot and pulls me down making the air knock out of me for a second before I wrapped my thighs around his head slamming him down.

He flipped us over and landed a blow to my abdomen. He jabbed his elbow into my rib and then my thigh. I used it as an advantage and headbutted him. I landed up on top of him and started punching him in the face. He lifted his lower body up and slammed me down.

Chase's POV

When we arrived at the abandoned building where the fight was held,screams and cheers were heard echoing throughout the area.Before stepping out of the van i put on my brown wig along with blue contacts,that way nobody will know who we are and we can have an extra assurance of protection for the ones close to our hearts.I wait until everyone is in disguise before giving out orders.

"Jason, you and the rest of the men stay outside and keep watch for any movement. Ryan and I will check the perimeter inside and Ashton, you follow in a little later to have mine and Ryan's back covered" I inform the gang and we part ways,getting into position.

"So how is Alison doing?" Ryan asks with a smirk etched onto his face. "I have no idea what you are talking about so drop the games and focus on the mission" I hear him mumble something about it before we head inside,of course Ashton informed the rest of the gang about her. 

When we get inside there is a fight taking place in the ring. A guy is sprawled out on the floor while a girl is beating the crap out of him. He eventually moves out from under her and has her in a headlock. I can't help but notice how good she is at this.She twists herself around and at that moment when we make eye contact she freezes finishing the fight off.I snap out of my trans and remember why I'm here and walk off.

Alison's POV

Flash has me in a headlock but I manage to twist myself out of it and make eye contact with someone i thought was Chase but then realized he didn't have brown hair and blue eyes,but jet black hair and those amazing grey eyes with brown flecks. What in the world am i doing thinking about Chase in the middle of a fight. I snap out of it and direct my attention back to Flash,I roundhouse kick him and he ends up doing a back flip into the rings corner.

I slowly walked towards him and his next words made me freeze up entirely. "Look at Ally all grown up,I'm sure your daddy would love to know how much you improved. He would be overjoyed ,in fact I'm sure that you'll see him soon.Your disguise won't hide you from him like it does to everyone else."

Those words creeped down my spine like a flow of electricity but before I processed his words completely i knocked him out cold. As the announcer and the crowd honoured my victory only one thought came to my head

"His back"

I hopped off the stage and ran to the changing rooms where i knew Em would be.On my way i bumped into a hard chest and looked up to find the same guy i thought was Chase looking down at me.Damn it i even bumped into the guy like i did with Chase.

"Sorry" i mutter under my breathe before rushing off again.

A/N I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter stay tuned for more of the story.

Don't forget to vote,comment and share

-Wub