Ralis x Reader

Ralis and I were chilling, watching the rain fall.

"Hey, Ralis?" I started.

"Hm?"

"What if rain was actually dragon tears?"

"That's ridiculous."

"It's not!"

"Ral, think of it like this. Giant dragons, which means bigger tears."

"Are rain drops giant?"

"....No..."

"Then there's your answer." I leaned on Ralis' shoulder, snuggling him.

"What." He said.

"I'm cold..." A whimper left my mouth. In reaction, Ralis glared, then wrapped his arm around my waist, sighing. He pulled me onto his lap, keeping the glare. I decided to snuggle into his chest, making him blush. I rumble of thunder erupted. I jumped and felt Ralis tighten his grip.

"It's okay,..." He tried to comfort. "Just thunder." I buried my face into his chest, which was soaked by now from the rain. We couldn't go inside because Lydia locked us out. I stroked my soaked hair, untangling the knots that had found their way from the rain. I snuggled into him more, sighing.

"This is nice..." I said. He nodded.

"Hey, you're not cranky anymore-"

"I will be if you continue your childish games."

"Dang, okay, geez..." I closed my eyes, then felt a breeze hit my face. I opened them, seeing that I was being carried.

"Where you going?" I asked. Ralis set me under a tree, then sat in front of me. He took off his soaked shirt, hanging it on the tree's branch. 

"There, now I don't have to suffer." He said with a smile. I was staring at him, a blush on my face.

"...." He noticed me staring, and smirked.

"What?" He asked.

"Wow.." He came closer to me, holding my wrists down. I blushed and leaned back, realizing I couldn't escape if I wanted to. The tree was blocking me.

"Don't be scared of me." He leaned in, capturing my lips. I kissed back quickly, a huge blush dusting both our faces. 

"Ralis,...I..." I looked away, too embarrassed to even talk to the Dunmer.

"It's okay."

"Is it, really...?"

"Trust me, it's okay." He kissed me again. I smiled.

"...I trust you. I trust you while many don't. I trust you more than any Daedric figure. I trust you more than anyone on the island." I said. Ralis smiled.

"I trust you too."

402 words. I had NO IDEA what to write! I was going for a different Ralis x reader thing, but it kind of sucked, so I tried Geldis (I think that's his name) x reader, but it was going NO WHERE, so I decided on Ralis and changed it up a lot.