001 | meet the author

journey.

i joined wattpad on February 24, 2016, also the day of my brother's birthday, hahaha. I don't even remember how I found this app or if anyone showed it to me, honestly, I think I just found it on the app store and was like "hey, let's download this". At first, I had no clue that fanfiction existed, I only read those cliche vampire and werewolf books that repeated the same plotline just differently. I believe I stayed this way until 2017 when I found fanfiction for the first time. I remember, it was a Klaus Mikaelson story but for the life of me, I can't remember what it was called. From that point, I created my first ever story:

peter pan's daughter, which is now titled Broke Her. So yeah guys, my first ever fanfiction is still posted, has yet to be edited, but is still up and has become an entire series. Melody was my first oc in a fandom universe and she is also the same character that boosted my popularity here on wattpad and kickstarted my love for writing fanfiction. That's when I finally started writing during my free time and started creating stories.

at first, it was rough because I was still trying to find out my writing style and figuring out how to actually write, lol, because, at the time, I had hardly any detail in my writing. Now? I am including as much detail as I possibly can and I am proud to say that I have grown a lot in my time since I have started writing. And now I have three ongoing series and 2.5k followers ( as of 6/13/19) which totally blows my mind.

about me.

what may come as to shock to most of you is that dove isn't my real name! I use a pen name for privacy reasons and only a select few of people know my real name. I am female, I am bisexual but have yet to come out, and I am known for being a peace-maker and for just being very interactive with my readers. my nicknames vary, my close friends all have certain names they call me by but the one used the most is lovey-dovey. I like to call myself that one shy bisexual female because i blush way too much.

i tend to keep my private life, well, private, but I am from the US and am currently in high school. I am a Hufflepuff, your average everyday teenage girl, I am an introvert, (like i said already) I tend to blush quite frequently for no apparent reason, and I stay to myself most of the time.

favorite tv shows.

i'm not a huge fan of a ton of fandoms but i have seen a good amount of shows, these are some of my all-time favorites!

━ THE VAMPIRE DAIRIES
━ THE ORIGINALS
━ LEGACIES
━ ONCE UPON A TIME
━ GOTHAM
━ KILLING EVE ( such an underrated show )
━ SUPERNATURAL
━ SHERLOCK
━ & OTHER MINOR SHOWS

favorite characters.

let me just say that I do love a ton of characters in the tv shows above but there are some that I love with a passion and actually wish I knew and or wish I was related to

━ KLAUS MIKAELSON ( tvd & to )
━ REBEKAH MIKAELSON ( tvd & to )
━ HOPE MIKAELSON ( legacies )
━ CAROLINE FORBES ( tvd )
━ STEFAN SALVATORE ( tvd )
━ PETER PAN ( ouat )
━ JEROME VALESKA ( gotham )
━ BRUCE WAYNE ( gotham )
━ OSWALD COBBLEPOT ( gotham )
━ VILLANELLE ( killing eve )
━ EVE POLASTRI ( killing eve )
━ SAM WINCHESTER ( spn )
━ DEAN WINCHESTER ( spn, he kinda pisses me off )
━ CASTIEL ( spn )
━ SHERLOCK HOLMES ( sherlock )

end.

well, that's all for now, so thank you all for reading this part and I look forward to getting to know some of you guys! feel free to pm me if any of you ever need anything, I will try the best I can to help you out :)