002 | werewolf royalty duology

( may contain spoilers, read at your own risk )

about.

okay this series is very simple and you shouldn't get confused at all but if you do, that's alright, feel free to pm me and I will help you the best that I can. this duology takes place in the vampire diaries and the originals universe. this focuses on my oc, athena mikaelson, and my other oc, thomas king. athena is the youngest mikaelson sibling and was turned when she was thirteen years old. not long after she was placed in a coffin by esther to conceal the fact that she was not mikael's blood child, meaning that she had another affair. athena is reawakened over a thousand years later by bonnie bennet and is later revealed to be the female nyx, destined to be the queen of werewolves. thomas king is a wolf, the male nyx, and destined to be the King of werewolves. around the age of twenty, he and his family are murdered by hunters, causing him to walk the Other Side. years later he meets athena who is also on the Other Side due to her magical coma and they bond. over a thousand years later after athena is awakened, thomas is brought back by esther. and then later on in new orleans, the two reunite.

order.

the order is very simple and goes like this:

book one: separation ( takes place in tvd seasons 3-4 )
book two: union ( takes place in to seasons 1 but then goes into au )

just a quick note that in union, the first act of the story follows the canon plotline of season one of the originals. after that, it goes into a "reboot" meaning it's completely au and it follows a plotline i created. act one and act two are not connected, however, it is important to read act one anyway because it creates the base for athena and thomas's relationship. i can promise you that the reboot is better than the first act, so just push through and then once you get to the reboot, you'll enjoy the book a lot more.

note.

if you have any questions or are still confused, please pm me and i will answer