THREE

┏━━━━━━༻⚜༺━━━━━━┓

┏━━━━━━༻⚜༺━━━━━━┓

Before you read the Tales of the Divine Warriors, it is important to first know who the Divine Warriors are. The Divine Warriors were a group of seven individuals, all in possession of extraordinary abilities. Some consider them to have been deities. But scholars have found that these seven were no less human than you or I. Humans who discovered relics, that bestowed upon them the power to either help the world or become its downfall.

These seven Divine Warriors were Irene (The Matron), Enki (The Keeper), Shad (The Destroyer), Esmund (The Protector), Ulina (The Silence), Menphia (The Fury), and Kul'zak (The Wanderer). In these first pages, we will be detailing the facts we know about the Divine Warriors as people, followed by the tales of their feats.

Irene the Matron is the most well-known of the group, for her hand in ending the war between wyverns and humanity. She hails from the Ru'aun region, from a small village named Durrem. This village is better known by its current name, Scaleswind. She, like the other Warriors, had the rare ability to use many different types of magicks. Irene's powers contained the likes of healing both small and large wounds; the ability to witness another's memories; the aforementioned communication with wyverns; and even the ability to bring people back from the dead. A skill that has since been lost to time. Irene was the only Divine Warrior to choose not to follow the cycle of reincarnation, and her whereabouts are currently unknown. Most sources say she has sealed herself in a dimension of her own creation, only to emerge when our world has a true need for her.

Enki the Keeper is known most by scholars for his writings. He had a fascination with the world around him and documented his findings in many a book in order to pass down his knowledge to those of us who need it. He is known to come from a small island in the Gul'ruk Sea, and his last known descendant, a woman by the name of Mylecent, still resides there in honour of her ancestors. His magicks were based within his mind, with the ability to remember everything he had ever read; or the ability to translate languages regardless of if he'd even heard them before. Though he was also known for his ability to conjure vessels such as amulets, which could trap evil inside of them.

Shad the Destroyer is the only Divine Warrior whose relic is known as a fact. The Moonlight Ward gave him enhanced strength, as well as the ability to move objects and even living creatures with nothing but his mind. He is also said to be able to use possession magicks and to have the ability to use shadows to disappear, almost as if he would become a shadow himself. The validity of these, however, is up for debate, as the only stories of him using these powers come from the Ru'an region, which is where Shad is from. It is believed that before he was thrown into an alternate dimension by Irene, he lived in a village called Falcon Claw. If he does have any bloodline, it is likely that it can be found there.