you don't like cap?

Tony Stark was a bit confused, as to why his young spiderling would always rush out of the room. The first time he noticed this, was when Team Captain America walked into the compound after signing the accords. Tony dismissed it as the kid being afraid of them or being ashamed of his age, when Pete wasn't around, the other avengers constantly slammed Tony for bringing a kid into the mess.

The second time was during a mission to Jersey. He'd called up the kid, given him a brief description of what was going down and got a happy response from an eager spiderman, who was dying for a real mission.

"Yeah it's down in Jersey, but I'll get Happy to drive you or you can fly, in one of my jets of course." Tony sighed into the phone whilst making modifications on the suit.

"Really Mr. Stark? That'd be great!" Peter had exitedly replied.

"I trust you're in good hands down there, with Nat and Cap there." Tony replied, replacing a wire.

"Oh, um, actually, I realized that I promised Aunt May that I'd, you know I've gotta go, Mr. Stark. Sorry, uh bye." Peter had panicked and hung up. Usually, Tony would have called right back and demanded to know what was wrong but he left the kid alone.

At first, Tony assumed it was that Peter was afraid of Natasha, so he purposely invited her over so she could train with him. This went well, even Nat was smiling by the end and had gotten taken down by Peter in hand to hand combat once. Tony figured it wasn't that.

The third time was Independence day, Cap was booked to be part of a parade, there was a special avengers themed float for him. Tony figures that this was something Peter would love, as he could go on the float as Spiderman, but the teen made excuses. But a couple months later, he willingly went on a float with Bucky and Sam for memorial day.

The forty third time they were having a big avengers dinner, everyone was there, even the guardians and Loki, who Tony wasn't exactly pleased to see.

Peter was supposed to sit near Tony and Steve, but wiggled out of that obligation to sit with Wanda and Shuri instead. Tony dismissed it as the boy wanting to spend time with the princess.

Tony had no clue what was up with Peter, until the most recent "incident".

Bucky invited Peter to go to an amusement park. The teen eagerly accepted the invitation, with a nod of approval from Tony.

"Yeah it'll be great! We can go on a ton of crazy rides." Bucky cheered.

"Yeah thank you so much, Buck!" Peter replied, honored at the attention from the
Winter soldier.

"I'm not to sure how fond of rollercoasters Steve is, but we can force him on a few." Bucky laughed. At this, Peter went pale.

"Um, actually, I don't think my Aunt would approve of a theme park." Peter stammered before hurrying off.

Bucky shrugged and walked away.

Tony was a bit surprised, Peter, turning down rollercoasters and sweets at a amusement park? That was unusual.

"Hey Tones?" Rhodey asked.

"Yeah what's up?" Tony replied, staring at the space where Peter had just stood.

"Why does Peter hate Cap so much?" Rhodey asked.

Tony turned around, shocked. "Pete doesn't hate-" before realizing.

"Do you think Peter's afraid of him?" Tony
asked, Rhodey shrugged.

"I mean, are you just realizing this now? Peter isn't exactly fond of the super soldier." Rhodey sighed, looking at his watch.

"Well, what do I do? I can't have Peter hating Steve." Tony muttered, looking at Rhodey for advice.

"I dunno, go talk to the kid or something. He practically worships you."

So thats what Tony did.

Time skip brought to you by Loki

"Hey Pete?" Tony asked.

"Yeah?" Peter's head shot up from the suit designs he was working on.

As much as he didn't want to, Tony beat around the bush.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go to a baseball game with me and-" Tony started, before getting cut off by the young spiderling.

"Of course! Thank you, Mr. Stark!" Peter cheered.

"We're back to Mr. Stark again?" Tony asked, acting annoyed.

"Sorry, Tony."

"Much better, anyways, Cap is real excited. He loves baseball, always buys like twenty hotdogs. Anyways, I got us box seats, so no one will bother us." Tony rambled.

Peter immediately turned white.

"Cap is going?" Peter froze.

"Yeah of course he is, he's a big fan of, you don't have a problem with that right?" Tony questioned him.

"I'm pretty sure I promised Ned that I'd-" Peter started before getting cut off by Tony.

"Pete, what's your problem with Capsicle?"
Tony asked, looking at the scared teen.

"I, I don't have, uh, a problem with him." Peter stammered.

"Pete, come on. What's up."

"It's just, I can't, I hate him." Peter bit his lip, staring at the ground.

"What?"

"He went along with the guy who killed your parents and fought you, leaving you stranded with no back up and a destroyed suit. He left you to die. And I can't really get over that, I just hate him, for that." Peter sighed.

"Peter, I forgave him a long time ago. It's not good to hold grudges." Tony replied.

"He left you to die, you could've died." Peter whimpered, looking up at Tony, tears forming in his eyes. Tony stepped forward, realizing that this was a sore subject for the teen.

"Well I didn't, I'm more stubborn than that." Tony wrapped his arms around the teen.

Peter sighed, resting his head against his mentor's head. His breathing slowed down and everything was going to be okay.

A/N time, everyone's favorite part of the story! I just wanna say thank you for 60 reads! I didn't actually think anyone would like this! Anyways, I saw endgame again last night, for the second time and I cried. ( Don't worry, no spoiler here )

Sorry for irregular updates. I'll try to get better!

Word count: 1022