honeymoon part 2

"No, no, you're fake. This isn't real, you're an allusion, it's Mysterio, no no." Peter shoved Tony away, back against the wall.

"Peter, Morgan, I'm back, I forgot my shopping list!"  Tony heard Pepper call out.

"Oh shit." Tony sighed, looking around, Peter was curled up in a ball having a panic attack, Pepper was walking around upstairs and-

"Shit"

Tony turned to see Morgan smiling at him innocently.

"Morguna, you know you can't say that word, Mommy coined it, remember."

"Sorry." Morgan looked at the ground.

"Speaking of Mommy, how about you go distract her and do not, I repeat, do not let her know that Peter is down here." Tony practically pushed Morgan up the stairs.

Tony turned around, and sat next to Peter, wrapping his arms around him.

"Hey, hey, it's okay. I'm here."

At first, Peter fought back, but eventually gave up.

"If you're gonna kill me, just kill me. But leave Aunt May, Ned, MJ and Mrs. Stark and Morgan alone." Peter whimpered.

"What happened?" Tony choked out, tears forming in his eyes as Peter looked at him, afraid of the worst.

~Upstairs, brought to you by all the goddamn cut scenes from endgame~

"Morgan, where's Peter?" Pepper looked at her daughter as she reached out for her shopping list.

"Um. He's riding Gerald."

"PETER'S RIDING OUR ALPACA?" Pepper nearly fainted, racing outside.

~back in the hidden basement, brought to you by Gerald, who deserved to be in endgame~

"Pete, look at me, what happened?" Tony asked, looking at the teen, who seemed scared.

And then, Peter explained everything. {After all, his spidey sense (peter tingle) said everything was okay}

"Then, he revealed my identity, didn't you know?"

"Pep keep me away from all media, and trust me, if I'd known, I would've personally flown out and kicked his ass with you, not like you needed me or anything though." Tony comforted the teen.

"I wanted to, I tried to call you, but, but you were dead, when I was in Denmark." Peter whimpered, crying into his mentor's neck.

"I'm sorry bud." Tony looked up to see Pepper standing at the top of the stairs.

"I think it's a bad time, I'll go check on Morgan, she's hanging out with Gerald." Pepper smiled softly, leaving the two.

"Why, why did you fake dying?" Peter cried into Tony's shoulder.

"Because, I was dead. They took me to a hospital, and I was pronounced dead, but the arc reactor came through, the whole time, there wasn't any power, of course I knew that making an ironman gauntlet, meant that there was a possibility I'd use it." Tony explained.

"Everyone kinda assumed I was dead, and Pepper and Rhodey decided it was best if we playing along, cause otherwise I'd get dragged into more shit." Tony continued.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Peter asked softly, looking down at the ground.

"I don't know." Tony sighed.

"Mr. Stark, please be honest with me, did you forget about me?" Tony looked up to see Peter, tears forming in his eyes.

"No of course not, how could I forget the reason I decided to save the universe."

"What?"

"You heard me, I saw one picture of you, and decided, that if I knew how to do it, and do it safely, I'd do it. The time heist thing."

Peter took a deep breath and cautiously stood up. He met Tony's glance and ran up and hugged his mentor.

"I missed you."

"I missed you to underoos."

okay, sorry this is so short and all over the place, i just wanted to update. part three coming soon, school starts tomorrow so sorry if updates are off.

word count: 617