snatched.

a/n im sorry for the title in advance.

tony's pov

Ring Ring Ring

Tony Stark slipped his hand into his back pocket and pulled it out under the table. The caller id read, Peter. As important as his almost-son was, the board meeting took preference. Besides, Peter could wait an hour. He should be in school anyway, was was so important for him to be calling him? Peter has super strength, he could handle anything.

third person pov

Peter definitely couldn't handle this. Eight fully armed soldiers. In the men's restroom. Apparently no one at Midtown blinked twice at gunshots or Peter's screams of terror. Not even his teachers. MJ was listening to music, and Ned was home sick.

Across the hall, Flash joked that Peter probably figured out what happened when he touched his private parts.

Without his webshooters, and being caught off guard, a plastic grocery bag was placed over his head and tied.

Peter felt his phone get taken out of his pocket, and heard the sound of glass shattering.

"Hey that's the newest StarkPhone, we could've sold that!" One of the voices called out.

"Whatever, Tony Stark is probably tracking it. It's better off that way."

"Speaking of trackers, does the kid have anything else on him?" Another one chimed in.

"Yeah let's ask him."

"Idiot, he has a bag over his head."

"Oh right."

Peter felt himself get tossed around and a razor blade cut the bag open, the blade came very very close to slicing his cheek.

Right there, were six men, all of their faces were concealed by dark shades and some scarf looking thing over their mouths.

"Right, Spider-Kid, any other fancy tech on ya?" One of them asked.

Peter wiggle his wrist which was shackled to a pole, indicating his smart watch. One of the goons walked over and removed it, then smashed it.

"Anything else?"

Peter shook his head, hoping that his messy curls concealed his ear piece. It was how he called Mr. Stark in the first place. It was small, concealable and traceable. He was worried though, Mr. Stark hadn't answered his call, he never missed a call from Peter.

One of the men brought another bag, this time a burlap sack. Peter tried to figure out who these men were sent by. Hydra maybe?

tony's pov
Tony raced out of the meeting, he checked his phone. No texts from Peter, just one missed call. He decided not to call him back, but to send a text. Peter was probably in class.

mj's pov
Biology had ended, and Peter still hadn't returned from the bathroom, his laptop buzzed, alerting her of a notification. She opened it, it was from a contact labeled, Mr. Stark!!! :) :) <3

"Michelle, class is over." Mrs. Eichler called out, gesturing for the girl to leave. Obviously anticipating her prep period.

"Right." Michelle responded, before picking up her stuff and Peter's belongings.

She raced to a deserted hallway and checked the message, hoping it would give her insight on to Peter's whereabouts.

Unfortunately, the computer had auto locked, but being Stark tech, it had facial recognition and MJ's face was accepted. Since it was Stark technology, it synced with Peter's phone, tablet, watch etc. (Mr. Stark loved to spoil him.)

The message read: Hey Pete, sorry I missed your call. What's up? Shouldn't you be in class though?

MJ started to panic, so Peter had called Mr. Stark, and he was now missing.

MJ decided to reply to the message

Hi Mr. Stark, This is Michelle Jones, one of Peter's friends. He went to the bathroom half an hour ago and hasn't returned. I've looked all over the school.

tony's pov

Tony read the message from Michelle.

"Shit." He mumbled under his breath. Peter must actually be in trouble.

"Friday, track Pete!" Tony called out to his AI.

"Peter Parker was last seen on a surveillance camera being pushed onto a ferry at the docks by the harbor. The ferry he was on is currently untraceable, it's gone off grid." Friday responded.

"Not for long." Tony said. He pressed the arc reactor and suited up.

"Fri, are there any landmarks near by?"

"Yes, there is one landmark you have visited. The Raft, an underwater prison base where all superhumans who have not signed the accords yet reside."

"He's a minor!" Tony groaned, before leaving the tower.

"Yes, but the federal government sees him as a threat."

"Well then, cancel all my meetings this afternoon."

A/N i finally posted! Hope y'all like this one! The Raft is from CA Civil War! What do you guys want to see next? shoutout to @OnceupounGray for the idea

Comment and Vote!