First day of school

Steve Rogers
Steve was terrified for your first day of school. He wasn't ready for his little girl to grow up. He walked you to a local preschool.

"Have fun Little One" He said giving you a kiss on the cheek.

"I will daddy, wuv you!" You said eagerly running inside. Steve smiles to himself. At the end of the day you came out of the building and ran into your dad's arms.

"Hey Little One. How was your day?" He asked excitedly.

"It was fun, I did get pushed though." You replied.

"Why did you get pushed?" Steve asked walking home with you.

"A boy that was smaller than the rest was getting bullied. I told them to leave him alone but they pushed me to. After that they left and him and I went to go play together" you explained.

Steve couldn't wipe the smile of pride off his face. He was bubbling over with pride for his little girl. He turned to you and picked you up.

"Your too much like me for your own good" He laughed while hugging you against him. "Do you know the little boy's name?" He asked you. You replied,

"Yeah, it was James"

Tony Stark
Nope

Thor
Frigga taught you

Clint Barton
He woke you up on time (surprisingly) and got you ready for the bus to come.

"So Little Sparrow, you excited for school?" He asked.

"Not really, I'm scared I'll do something wrong" you sigh. You were very self conscious for a 4 year old.

"Hey, Hey, hey, it okay Little Sparrow. I make mistakes all the time." He comforts you.

"Thank you daddy." You say. When the bus came to take you you now eagerly hopped on. It would be a lie if I said Clint didn't shed a tear but that's no one's business.

Bucky Barnes
(He home-schooled you until 6th grade so your about 11 in this one.)

You walked to school after about five minutes of your dad clinging tight to you not wanting you to go. You walked up the two flights of stairs to your classroom and the first class you had was foreign language. You grabbed your supplies for the next class and walked keeping your right hand in the pocket of your sweatshirt.

 (I forgot to mention this but her right hand is metal with a red star. It's only her hand though.) 

You take a seat in the back of the classroom and open one of the books you started this morning because you had a few minutes on my hands. You're got about halfway through before the teacher called the class to attention. 

"Attention class. Before I start I have to announce,we have a new student." You cringe at her words. "Y/n, would you please come up here to introduce yourself?" she asks kindly.  You stand up and slowly make your way to the front of the classroom keeping your right hand in the pocket of your sweatshirt. 

"Ugh, hello I'm Y/n Barnes." you say quietly. 

"Like Bucky Barnes?" a kid yells out. 

"Uh. yeah, he's my dad. I live in Avengers Tower with the Avengers." I say. 

"talvez ela possa me ligar com Tony Stark" (Maybe she can hook me up with Tony Stark) she says in Portuguese. I turn my head to look at her like she's crazy 'cause I think she is. 

" Uhh, que tal não" (Uhh, how about no) I reply to her in Portuguese. She looks at me surprised.

"How many languages do you speak?" she asks me. 

"Russian, Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, Latin, French, Japanese, Mandarin, and Romanian." I reply. 

"Is there anything else we don't know about you?" she asks. 

"A lot, and were going to keep it that way." I say before sitting back in my chair. 

Pietro Maximoff

Wanda tutored you along with Vision, Tony and Bruce