Chapter 1

I cover my head in fear as the my Vulcan superior swings at me. He looks down at me maliciously and grabs my arm as I try and run to the door. He pulls me to the ground and I fall on my hip

"Oww!!" I cry in pain as I feel my hip start to throb.

"You thought you could leave!" The Vulcan says as he steps on my hurt leg. His foot makes my hips feel like they've been crushed by boulders. Sheer pain spirals up my leg to my hip bone.

I scream in pain and he doubles over, falling to his knees. Wet tears stream down my face as I try again to get to the door. Only this time I have to crawl.

  He towers over me. The Vulcan grabs my neck and starts to choke me. I claw at his hands trying to get him to let go. Losing my breath I feel  my scrawny muscles give out and my vision blacken.
"YOU HURT ME!"  he screamed in my face. His angered face morphs into a crooked, malicious grin. "I'll make you hurt for that! I don't care how much pain it causes me!!" 

Just then the door swings open and the Council walks in with an multiple guards. The guards then tackle the Vulcan to the ground and force his hands behind him.

Just then Serek walks in with one of the Deitauoge council men. Serek says
"Te'on, you have disgraced the Vulcan planet. You will their for be banished, unable to return to Vulcan for the rest of your life.

As Te'on struggled against the guards trying to break out of their grips, the medical personnel walked into help me.

I were never the same after that...

*flash back ends

"(Y/n), are you their?" Voice begins her
Uhura taps (y/n) and waves her hands infront of my face.
"Huh? Oh sorry, Uhura! I was lost in thought" I say as I snap back to reality.
"Come on! We are gonna be late for the assembly!"

After that, I enrolled in star fleet Academy. The council allowed it until they found a Vulcan for me. Me and Uhura made friends fast after I helped her get out of an awkward guy situation. He was trying to flirt with her and he was reeeeeaaaaallllllyyyy creepy.

The academy had called a meeting in the assembly room. When they called Cadet Kirk up I was not fazed. I knew about how Kirk was not one to follow rules.  We had met before but we weren't as close as Uhura and I are. 

"I think I have the right to face my accuser directly." Kirk says 

Just then, someone from the middle of the crowd stands up. Everyone's gaze falls upon the commander as he walks down the steps to the front of the room. The girls are all swooning over him. Uhura, who is siting next to me, slightly growls at them under her breath.
I recognize him but, I can't figure out where from. He's obviously a Vulcan so maybe I saw him on the planet at some point.

I barely paid attention to the pathetic arguement that Kirk made and were thinking back to Vulcan. It's been 2 years since I last saw it maybe, I should visit sometime. I'm sure my dad wouldn't mind.

I snapped out of the day dream I had to a man walking in to the room, whispering something to the Ambassador, turn then leave.

The ambassador stood up with urgency, he faced the assembly and said loudly
  "We have received a distress signal from Vulcan. All cadet report to the docking station to receive your orders."

My blue eyes widened and looked to the commander who looked as panicked. Well as much as a Vulcan could. The Commander speed out the door and I walked to follow them when Uhura tapped me on the shoulder.