Chapter 2

Sorry I haven't been posting! Stupid writers block! I also couldn't get my app to works so sorry for the delay. Here is a long chapter for you I'm feeling inspired!

When I arrived on the Enterprise, I. immediately put on a blue shirt and sped to the bridge. Stepping in the lift (i cant remember what it's called 😑) I pressed the button and said "bridge"

The doors open to the bridge to Kirk, Uhura, the Vulcan and Captain Pike talking loudly about something. I walk over and join the conversation

"He's right sir, I picked up Romulan messages before" Uhura stated addressing the captain. I looked to her as she stared at the Captain. I didn't realize it but I was standing next to the Vulcan. I could feel his gaze pierce the back
of my neck.

What was wrong?! Did my hair mess up!?? Was I doing something wrong!? Ugg, I always do everything wrong!?! Stupid, stupid, stupid!!

"Shields up!" The captain says to the bridge. I get to my station which is right next to Uhura. ( I'm not at Spock's station but on the opposite side and if anything's wrong, sorry but I make things the way they are for the purposes of the story.) I looked to the Vulcan and leaned over to Uhura.

"Hey, what is the commanders name?" I asked still starring

"Oh, Spock. I'm surprised you didn't know?" She said obviously shocked.
"He's pretty well known, being the only Vulcan." I looked over to her as she starred longingly at the Vulcan. I couldn't help feeling anxious.
"Do you like him, you have a boyfriend remember!" I say smiling masking my worry. For some reason I  felt strongly towards this Vulcan, maybe because I didn't serve anyone right now.

Yeah, sure...

Who are you?!!

I'm your inner dialogue! That way the readers know what your thinking!

Huh? Readers?

Oh, Never mind!

"Uhh..." Uhura stutters knocking me out of my own thoughts
"Maybe it's time I tell you that..." she looks around nervously. "Spock is my boyfriend."

....

I feel my heart shatter... for some reason this really hurts. I don't know why. I don't know him or even remember meeting him at any point in my life. I mean he feels a little familiar.

"Your not mad at me, right?" She says, once again snapping me out of my thoughts, again.
"No! Why would I be mad at you?" I say sympathetically.
She looks at me "Because I didn't tell you. I kept it from you."
"It's fine you weren't-''

I was then interrupted by people screaming commands. The entire ship shook and everyone on the bridge fell. I slid out of my chair and into someone. I looked up to see the commander right next to me. My face flushed red and I sat up.
"Sorry, Commander!" I said apologetically as I struggled to stand. He stood up bent down and offered his elbow to help me up. (Since Vulcan's palm's are sensitive and it's a sign of respect to the Deitauoge people.) I took it and used it to stand up.
"What ever distress our planet is in, we must vow to save it." He said looking out to space. I nodded my head in agreement and let go of his elbow I didn't realize I was still holding.  I backed up embarrassed and looked out to our planet.
Just then a ship four times the size of the Enterprise appeared out of nowhere. My mouth opened in shock.