09

a lιgнт ιn тнe darĸ

"You shut me out," Ultron stated with a groan, metal hands on his head, unaware of the plan that had already begun. "You think I care?" He asked, slamming Vision into the ground.
"You take away my world," he continued, placing his metal hand on the vibranium machine. "I take away yours."

Then, the ground began crumbling, a whirling sound being heard by few people as large cracks appeared around half of the city, breaking away from the ground.

Bricks tumbled down, water and rocks falling down too as part of the country began to float upwards, buildings being ripped apart, few people jumping to land on the steady ground.

Dust arose in clouds, looming over the destruction as bridges were split in half, falling.

"Friday." Tony said.

"Sokovia is going for a ride..." the AI system trailed off. Screams echoed throughout the rising city as civilians realised what was going on, many families huddling together, getting close to try and find some kind of comfort.

"Do you see the beauty of it?" Ultrons began, in various positions around the city, projecting his speech for all to hear. "The inevitability. You rise, only to fall." People we're scrambling around the city as the main Ultron floated high above.
"You, Avengers, are my meteor. My swift and terrible sword. And the Earth will crack with the weight of your failure. Purge me from your computers, turn my own flesh against me... It means nothing."

Hawkeye shot an arrow at one of the robots projecting the speech, successfully disabling it, only for another to replace it almost instantly.

"When the dust settles, the only thing living in this world... will be metal."

With those unsettling words, the city was completely off the ground, floating upwards to the sky.

A bright glow of light pulses in Five's hand, just waiting for her imagination to crate something with it, but she can't imagine anything, she can only think of her panic as the whole ground shakes, small pebbles jumping up and down.

"What is happening?" She called out, the panic in her chest rising as an Ultron flew to greet her. She yelped as it knocked her onto the ground, about to shoot a beam at her but was intercepted by an arrow into the head.
"Clint!" She shouted in relief, dashing over to his side.

Her mind flooded with ideas, the realisation that she is not alone, that she had people to help her, had caused her abilities to go haywire, a dagger forming in her hand as she looked down at it.